Getting the download link through email is temporarily not available. Please check back later.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Conversations with My Mother: A Keepsake Journal for Celebrating a Lifetime of Stories (AARP®) Diary – October 1, 2007
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Top Customer Reviews
1. Like to scrapbook (there are many spots for pictures to be added)
2. Have a Mom AND a Dad who are still happily married
3. Have many brothers and sisters or parents with many brothers and sisters
4. Want to know EVERYTHING about your mom. "When did you first smoke a cigarette or take a drink of alcohol?" is one of the questions; this may make some uncomfortable.
5. Have a mother that is fairly old. My mom is 73, and most women she grew up with went to college. The book has statements such as, "It wasn't common for girls of your generation to even think about going to college. Was this something that you wanted to do?"
1. Don't like scrapbooking,
2. Don't have a mom and dad still married to each other,
3. Only have one brother and my mom is estranged from her only brother,
4. Don't feel comfortable asking some of the questions asked, and
5. Don't have an ancient mom,
I'll be returning the item.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Every daughter should have the good fortune to have this book's questions answered by her mother.
great book to pass on to children, you learn so much about the person (mother) you are asking the questions too. Everyone should do this.Published 5 days ago by laura barr
Wonderful book!! I highly recommend it. It has given me the opportunity to discover and record my Mom's most cherished memories. Read morePublished 5 months ago by shelley Slater
I ordered this and the Conversations with My Father for Christmas gifts. Both were well received and they are excited to go through it. Read morePublished 5 months ago by Manders511
A beautiful and caring way to strike up convos with mom. Some memories will bring tears or joy and sadness. But it helps to form a story. Live learned so much from my mom.Published 5 months ago by Sheri Lynn From NJ
I so highly recommend this book - I love having a book written by my mother! She came over and we had cake and tea while talking about the stories and memories she wrote down. Read morePublished 6 months ago by Dee