|Fits as expected||
|Price:||$29.95 - $161.00 & FREE Returns on some sizes and colors. Details|
|Sale:||Lower price available on select options|
- manmade-sole sole
- Shaft measures approximately 0.25" from arch
- Platform measures approximately 0.25
- Canvas or Leather
- rubber sole
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
The Chuck Taylor All Star is the most iconic sneaker in the world, recognized for its unmistakable silhouette, star-centered ankle patch and cultural authenticity. And like the best paradigms, it only gets better with time. For generations, these classic colors and quality, vulcanized rubber sole have defined an icon. Created for the court but adopted by rebels, rockers, rappers, artists, dreamers, thinkers and originals, the Chuck Taylor All Star sneaker continues to celebrate personal style and individual self-expression.
- Product Dimensions: 11 x 4 x 7 inches
- Shipping Weight: 3 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- ASIN: B01H6D8CAI
- Item model number: 015860-70-8 AM
- Date first available at Amazon.com: April 22, 2009
- Domestic Shipping: Currently, item can be shipped only within the U.S. and to APO/FPO addresses. For APO/FPO shipments, please check with the manufacturer regarding warranty and support issues.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Average Customer Review:
Top Customer Reviews
I usually a size 7 in womens for all shoes, so I decided to get the b(m)7 for my converse. but I read multiple reviews on the shoes posted by other people on this site, and everybody was saying that they run a half a size larger than expected, so everybody who was, say, size 8 got 7 1/2. reviews > my own thoughts [my first time buying shoes from amazon], so I got a size b(m) 6 1/2.
I got the shoes in a week. even though it was expected in 17-28 business days. I tried them, and a perfect fit! TOO perfect. they fit... but if my foot grows even a thousandth of a centimeter, it'll be too small. even if they fit it me, it might not fit you if you get a smaller size. [I usually keep a tiny bit of foot space. maybe an inch in the front of the shoe so I toes can "breathe" you know what I mean?]
IF YOU DIDN'T READ ANY OF THAT.^
READ THIS LAST SENTENCE.
do not order a half a size smaller. order as your foot size should be. I wish somebody told otherwise, but it was my mistake, and I'll learn from this.
1) All Converse regardless of the top color have a tan bottom with a textured material. The Converse from this listing have a black bottom that is shiny and looks like plastic
2) The tongue of a Converse shoe is thin and smooth. The shoes from this listing are thick and have a place to run the laces thru that does not exist on the real shoes
3) The bottom of the shoe is missing the Trademark symbol as well as the size marker
4) Converse are not the most comfortable shoe in the world as they are very flat and have no arch support however the knockoff shoes feel horrible. They feel as if they have a small box in the middle of the sole that cuts up into your foot. Real Converse have a rubber sole that is uniform.
I have also included a picture of the box that they came in. Bottom line these are not real Converse. This seller is also charging a higher price. You can get these same shoes at Converse.com for 4$ cheaper with free shipping. Buyer beware.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
I have to say that these are the only shoes My Son ever wore. He Loved His Black High Top Converse. He Died at the age of 33 on March 15, 2016
Thank You for his last pair of... Read more
Very stylish shoe. I opted out to buy them online, however you can find them at retailers. I opted to purchase them online because I found that they tended to be a few dollars... Read morePublished 2 days ago by Bob
Only had them for 3 weeks and wear them to school, mon-thurs for 2 hours. Most of that time sitting down. Read morePublished 2 days ago by Raul Rodriguez