Your Garage Beauty Summer Reading STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Wickedly Prime Handmade Wedding Rustic Decor Book House Cleaning gotpremiere gotpremiere gotpremiere  Echo $129.99 All-New Fire HD 8, starting at $79.99 Kindle Oasis B06ZY5XM7W Water Sports STEMClubToys17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 12,425 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 13,599 reviews
on May 7, 2016
These are really cool converse, I've been wearing converse for years and years now and these are just as I'd expect. The black and gum ones have a little bit of black leather on the heel and tongue, which was nice and unexpected.

UPDATE: well I'm only one month in and these converse have already got a huge problem, the sole is already coming unglued from the trim rubber on one side of one of these shoes. This is something I'd expect after a year or so of hard use. I'm extremely unsatisfied with this product as it currently is completely defective.

A pair of converse should not fail in just a month of normal use.
on October 5, 2015
Not the color I ordered, ans shipping costs too expensive! Totally unsatisfied.
on June 4, 2016
I am a big fan of Converse All Stars. I already knew what to expect since I owned 11 pairs before ordering these. Nice thing is one pair of All Stars is going to fit like all others. Once you know your size you can order with confidence. This was the last color I needed to complete the rainbow of Chucks.
review image
11 comment| 223 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on July 30, 2015
Some say these are fake Chucks. I don't believe they are and I seriously doubt converse would allow Amazon to sell fakes. I do however believe the seller is failing to disclose that these are outlet quality shoes. Mine have multiple defects. They do run a half size big which is normal for Chucks. The price was good so I don't so much mind the aesthetic defects as they are small and the shoes wear fine. The seller needs to own up to the quality of shoe they are selling.
review image review image
22 comments| 289 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on November 18, 2016
I have had these for about three months and the one shoe has completely come apart at the heel! This is not what I expect from a pair of converse sneakers. I will try my best to get my money back or a new pair.
review image review image review image
on March 9, 2017
Unfortunately these were a little bigger than my current pair of Converse which I love and fit great. With all the different size choices of Converse (N, M, D, Mens, Womens, etc.) it might be that I ordered something different than the ones I have, which don't have any of those indicators on that release of shoe. Then again, Converse did come out with this New style (it has "Converse" over the "All Star" logo on the back and tongue of the shoe), that they may have changed the sizing as well. Next time I'll find a store and try them on.

However I'm still giving the rating a 4 Stars because Amazon and the Reseller were EXCELLENT to work with from the purchase to the return of these shoes.
on September 20, 2016
I returned these. I made the decision to buy these Chuck Taylors after a couple of recommendations from different people. Well, they were totally uncomfortable for a number of reasons: NO support to the foot, the bottom of the shoe is flat, inside and outside. Also, too narrow - I have a wide foot but usually don't have problems with the width on sneakers since I can just loosen the laces if necessary. That didn't work on these - just too tight. Finally, the way the shoe is constructed, there are rough seams on the inside which started rubbing on my foot immediately, very unpleasant.
on January 26, 2017
Love these shoes. I marked fit as expected because I know to buy Chuck T's a half size smaller than I normally wear. I wear a 10 in every other shoe so my 9.5 Converse fit perfectly. I was a bit worried that they may be knock offs but the quality seems to par and they seem identical to my for sure, real converse shoes.
on March 29, 2016
These are not real Converse! I ordered these for my husband and two days after he started wearing them, they started turning white!
We wondered if they were knockoffs, then read some of the reviews on here...and now I know they are. I'm so mad we wasted $60 on these. Too bad I can't give 0 stars.
review image
44 comments| 162 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on May 5, 2017
These Converse are great. I purchased them because I needed something in a slightly different color than the ones I already have (which are purple and black), and this color works with a lot more of my clothes.
This pair arrived fairly quickly, and it is extremely comfortable. I didn't have any issues with the size, they work very well for my size.
Other than that, they are just a typical pair of Converse, so I can't really think of anything negative to say about them. I will definitely order a different color soon, though.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.