$35.17 - $150.00
Free Return on some sizes and colors
|Sale:||Lower price available on select options|
|Fits as expected||
- Rubber sole
- Shaft measures approximately low-top from arch
- Lace-up, low-top sneaker
- OrthoLite insole for cushioning
- Medial eyelets for airflow
- Canvas upper
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
The iconic, timeless chuck taylor all star sneaker. Perfect in its simplicity since 1917. Lightweight, breathable canvas construction. Vulcanized rubber sole delivers durable traction. An ortholite insole cushions each and every step. Versatile, fashionable, and they keep looking better every time you wear them. Ortholite is a trademark of O2 partners, llc.
- Product Dimensions: 11 x 4 x 7 inches
- Shipping Weight: 3 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- ASIN: B0797K7NV7
- Item model number: CONV-M7652C
- Date first listed on Amazon: April 22, 2009
- Domestic Shipping: Currently, item can be shipped only within the U.S. and to APO/FPO addresses. For APO/FPO shipments, please check with the manufacturer regarding warranty and support issues.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Average Customer Review:
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Now......the not so good part. I am 66 years old and grew up wearing Converse tennis shoes all through the 1960s; they were great shoes in every respect. If your experience is similar, you will immediately realize that these shoes are in almost no way, comparable. These look similar but they wear more quickly and aren’t nearly as comfortable; even the laces are of very poor quality.
That didn't bother me too much, I can adapt to change. However, this shoe seems narrower than all the other pairs I've owned. I'm finding myself leaving them in the closet because they're uncomfortable :(