|Price:||$32.90 - $132.00 & Free Return on some sizes and colors|
|Sale:||Lower price available on select options|
|Fits as expected||
- Rubber sole
- Shaft measures approximately 5.25" from arch
- Lace-up, high-top sneaker
- OrthoLite insole for cushioning
- Medial eyelets for airflow
- Canvas upper
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
The iconic, timeless chuck taylor all star sneaker. Perfect in its simplicity since 1917. Lightweight, breathable canvas construction. Vulcanized rubber sole delivers durable traction. An ortholite insole cushions each and every step. AND no one can ignore the unmistakable ankle patch. Versatile, fashionable, and they keep looking better every time you wear them. Ortholite is a trademark of O2 partners, llc.
- Product Dimensions: 11 x 4 x 7 inches
- Shipping Weight: 3 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- ASIN: B07B5FVT5K
- Item model number: M9160
- Date first available at Amazon.com: August 14, 2000
- Domestic Shipping: Currently, item can be shipped only within the U.S. and to APO/FPO addresses. For APO/FPO shipments, please check with the manufacturer regarding warranty and support issues.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Average Customer Review:
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
We wondered if they were knockoffs, then read some of the reviews on here...and now I know they are. I'm so mad we wasted $60 on these. Too bad I can't give 0 stars.
Biggest complaint is that they have poor grip on the soles. (That's why I upgraded to the Reebok's I previously mentioned)
Don't recommend these if you pull sumo on a deadlift platform that has slick wood.
As you can see in the second picture, there are multiple glue spots, but this isn't a big problem at all, i just kinda scratched them off.
One problem I noticed was that the box was a bit damaged and it looked as if it was opened before. The shoes were completely fine, only the box wasn't looking good
Besides this, everything was perfect, the order even came earlier than expected.