|Price:||$18.83 - $169.00 & Free Return on some sizes and colors|
|Sale:||Lower price available on select options|
|Fits as expected||
- Rubber sole
- Shaft measures approximately Low-Top" from arch
- Platform measures approximately 0.25
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Special offers and product promotions
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Old school never looked so fly. Rep your era to the fullest in a pair of these classic Chucks from Converse.
- Product Dimensions: 14 x 5 x 4 inches
- Shipping Weight: 1.87 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- ASIN: B01G2N1WKU
- Item model number: CONV-147141F
- Date first available at Amazon.com: September 4, 2003
- Domestic Shipping: Currently, item can be shipped only within the U.S. and to APO/FPO addresses. For APO/FPO shipments, please check with the manufacturer regarding warranty and support issues.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Average Customer Review:
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
1) All Converse regardless of the top color have a tan bottom with a textured material. The Converse from this listing have a black bottom that is shiny and looks like plastic
2) The tongue of a Converse shoe is thin and smooth. The shoes from this listing are thick and have a place to run the laces thru that does not exist on the real shoes
3) The bottom of the shoe is missing the Trademark symbol as well as the size marker
4) Converse are not the most comfortable shoe in the world as they are very flat and have no arch support however the knockoff shoes feel horrible. They feel as if they have a small box in the middle of the sole that cuts up into your foot. Real Converse have a rubber sole that is uniform.
I have also included a picture of the box that they came in. Bottom line these are not real Converse. This seller is also charging a higher price. You can get these same shoes at Converse.com for 4$ cheaper with free shipping. Buyer beware.