|Fits as expected||
|Price:||$13.49 - $179.95 & Free Return on some sizes and colors|
|Sale:||Lower price available on select options|
- Synthetic sole
- Shaft measures approximately High-Top" from arch
- Suede upper
- Gusseted tongue for stability & strength
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
The Chuck Taylor All Star is the most iconic sneaker in the world, recognized for its unmistakable silhouette, star-centered ankle patch and cultural authenticity. And like the best paradigms, it only gets better with time. For generations, these classic colors and quality, vulcanized rubber sole have defined an icon. Created for the court but adopted by rebels, rockers, rappers, artists, dreamers, thinkers and originals, the Chuck Taylor All Star sneaker continues to celebrate personal style and individual self-expression.
- Product Dimensions: 13 x 5 x 6 inches
- Shipping Weight: 2.2 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- ASIN: B01H6D8CAI
- Item model number: CONV-M7650
- Date first available at Amazon.com: September 4, 2003
- Domestic Shipping: Currently, item can be shipped only within the U.S. and to APO/FPO addresses. For APO/FPO shipments, please check with the manufacturer regarding warranty and support issues.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Average Customer Review:
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
We wondered if they were knockoffs, then read some of the reviews on here...and now I know they are. I'm so mad we wasted $60 on these. Too bad I can't give 0 stars.
For sizing: As with all of these "Chucks", they are in men's sizes. This translates into a C width as a standard. I'm size 7.5 C/D in women's usually. In these Chucks I'm just a plain Women's size 8. In men's size (how it's commonly listed for Chucks) I'm a size 6. Since it's such a small size for a men's foot, but it's still wider because it's in men's sizing, it fits my small/wide feet.
The size 9 was too small for my husband who wears a size 9 running shoe and I will have to return this and order him a 9 1/2
Bought to wear at the gym for squats and dead lifts
Only thing I don't like about the returns is I have to drive 12 miles to get to a UPS shipping facility.
Can't beat Prime delivery.