|Price:||$24.48 - $214.73 & Free Return on some sizes and colors|
|Sale:||Lower price available on select options|
|Fits as expected||
- Synthetic sole
- Shaft measures approximately Low-Top" from arch
- Platform measures approximately 0.25
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
The Chuck Taylor All Star is the most iconic sneaker in the world, recognized for its unmistakable silhouette, star-centered ankle patch and cultural authenticity. And like the best paradigms, it only gets better with time. For generations, these classic colors and quality, vulcanized rubber sole have defined an icon. Created for the court but adopted by rebels, rockers, rappers, artists, dreamers, thinkers and originals, the Chuck Taylor All Star sneaker continues to celebrate personal style and individual self-expression.
- Product Dimensions: 11 x 4 x 7 inches
- Shipping Weight: 3 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- ASIN: B07CSNRKXM
- Item model number: CONV-M9166C
- Date first listed on Amazon: November 16, 2010
- Domestic Shipping: Currently, item can be shipped only within the U.S. and to APO/FPO addresses. For APO/FPO shipments, please check with the manufacturer regarding warranty and support issues.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Average Customer Review:
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
No, they're not comfortable, nor do they provide any form of arch support. They're fun and playful, just like I used to be.
I've worn these every day since I've received them. Even though I ordered a size down as many reviewers suggested these were still about a half size too large. I figure that eventually they'll shrink some in the wash. I plan on getting two more pairs and I'll either order just a little bit smaller or see how how much these shrink after being washed. My biggest problem is what colors to choose as there are so many!
I don't know about men's sizes, but if you are buying a pair of these shoes for a woman, it might be a real good idea to go down a size from what she normally wears in other shoes.