|Fits as expected||
|Price:||$24.48 - $86.00 & Free Return on some sizes and colors|
|Sale:||Lower price available on select options|
- Rubber sole
- Chuck Taylor All Star Toddler/Youth
- Canvas upper
- Vulcanized rubber sole
- Classic look
- Runs a half size large
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Converse Chuck Taylor All Star (Tod/Yth) - Black/ Pink Converse began in 1908 as a rubber shoe company specializing in galoshes. Soon after, we started using our rubber to make sneakers. In 1920, we renamed our canvas basketball sneaker the "All Star." The name stuck. What didn't stick was their intention. We made them to sink jump shots on the court. You, however, saw them as something more... and started wearing our sneakers to do whatever you wanted.
- Product Dimensions: 11 x 4 x 7 inches
- Shipping Weight: 1 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- ASIN: B076QJP87J
- Item model number: Chuck Taylor
- Date first available at Amazon.com: November 26, 2011
- Domestic Shipping: Currently, item can be shipped only within the U.S. and to APO/FPO addresses. For APO/FPO shipments, please check with the manufacturer regarding warranty and support issues.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Average Customer Review:
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
The only con: If you have to wear an arch support, your heel will fall out of the back. If you want something that would keep that from happening, I'd suggest the high top version. My daughter needs to wear them the majority of the time, so we'll be buying that version as well.