|Fits as expected||
|Price:||$29.95 - $136.51 & Free Return on some sizes and colors|
- rubber-sole sole
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
The Converse Chuck Taylor All Star II Low is a new and modern take on the classic Chuck Taylor. This updated version is lighter that the original and crafted with a premium canvas upper, soft micro-suede lining, padded non-slip tongue, and comfortable Lunarlon insole.
- Product Dimensions: 11 x 4 x 7 inches
- Shipping Weight: 4 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- ASIN: B01324PE2O
- Item model number: 150149C
- Date first available at Amazon.com: July 31, 2015
- Average Customer Review:
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
1. The soles are INCREDIBLY WHITE rather than the natural/off-white you see with old-school Chucks. They are very conspicuous, so if you prefer to be stealthy, this might be a dealbreaker.
2. Perhaps it's my choice of socks, but laced up snugly, these allow a small amount of movement inside the shoe and they squeak when I walk. A slight annoyance. For now it's slight, anyway. If it continues it may be incredibly annoying.
3. They are definitely cushier, but will still be just an additional pair and not my main, go-to Chucks. They don't feel like they will break in and become "personal" like the old ones do.