|Fits as expected||
|Price:||$16.72 - $999.99 & Free Return on some sizes and colors|
|Sale:||Lower price available on select options|
- Synthetic sole
- Shaft measures approximately 2.5" from arch
- Platform measures approximately 0.25
- Boot opening measures approximately 5" around
- Not Assigned. Durable Product
Black Friday Deals are here
Save on select clothing, shoes, jewelry, watches, and more. Select styles and sizes. Prices as marked. Shop now.
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Converse Infant Chuck Taylor All Star Hi Top - Navy Converse run 1/2 size large. It is recommended to order down accordingly. Durable Product.
- Product Dimensions: 11 x 4 x 7 inches
- Shipping Weight: 3 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- ASIN: B01GF6ELC0
- Item model number: CONV-M9622
- Date first available at Amazon.com: August 14, 2000
- Domestic Shipping: Currently, item can be shipped only within the U.S. and to APO/FPO addresses. For APO/FPO shipments, please check with the manufacturer regarding warranty and support issues.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Average Customer Review:
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
We wondered if they were knockoffs, then read some of the reviews on here...and now I know they are. I'm so mad we wasted $60 on these. Too bad I can't give 0 stars.
UPDATE! Wear these often; maybe 4 times a week and did wash them once. The white sides have detached from the edge of the sole on the right shoe only;both sides. Have had to glue them with Gorilla Glue 3 times. Not sure if it's me, my ugly feet or washing them. They didn't hold up as expected. A year would have been nice.