|Price:||$23.86 - $154.90|
|Fits as expected||
- 100% Textile
- Textile and Rubber sole
- Lace-up. Durable Product
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
The company was founded in 1908 by marquis mills converse and has been a subsidiary of Nike, Inc. since 2003. it was one of the few producers of athletic shoes and for over a half century the company dominated the American court shoe market. converse shoes are distinguished by a number of features, including; the company's star insignia, the all star's rubber sole, smooth rounded top, and wrap-around strip that have become extremely distinguishable internationally. Durable Product.
- Product Dimensions: 5 x 5 x 0.7 inches
- Shipping Weight: 12 ounces (View shipping rates and policies)
- ASIN: B076V5DCN4
- Item model number: 153180F
- Date first listed on Amazon: November 28, 2012
- Domestic Shipping: Currently, item can be shipped only within the U.S. and to APO/FPO addresses. For APO/FPO shipments, please check with the manufacturer regarding warranty and support issues.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Average Customer Review: