|Price:||$41.25 - $134.33 & Free Return on some sizes and colors|
|Fits as expected||
- Rubber sole
- Shaft measures approximately low-top from arch
- Lace-up, low-top sneaker
- OrthoLite insole for cushioning
- Medial eyelets for airflow
- Canvas upper
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
The iconic, timeless chuck taylor all star sneaker. Perfect in its simplicity since 1917. Lightweight, breathable canvas construction. Vulcanized rubber sole delivers durable traction. An ortholite insole cushions each and every step. Versatile, fashionable, and they keep looking better every time you wear them. Ortholite is a trademark of O2 partners, llc.
- Product Dimensions: 5 x 5 x 0.7 inches
- Shipping Weight: 12 ounces (View shipping rates and policies)
- ASIN: B078J6XVCD
- Item model number: 147134F
- Date first listed on Amazon: January 2, 2015
- Domestic Shipping: Currently, item can be shipped only within the U.S. and to APO/FPO addresses. For APO/FPO shipments, please check with the manufacturer regarding warranty and support issues.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Average Customer Review:
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I wear a women's 10M, depending on the shoe sometimes a 9.5. I bought a women's 9.5 in these but feel like I might have been alright with a 9. Width is good but they are a bit long. They do tend to push on the outside of my big toes where the toe shell meets the fabric but loosening the laces down low has helped a bit with that. I'm hoping that over time they will break in and be perfect. All in all I really like these.
9.5 for converses is huge, so I bought a size 8.
Squeezes the sides of the feet. Does not give blisters, just squeezes both feet up to the point where the middle of the foot hurts
It was okay for me to walk around with em' for the usual school day, because work and school are mostly sitting
Went to a 2 day trip to DC. Took only these.
Ended up buying more shoes from a local outlet mall.