|Fits as expected||
|Price:||$25.90 - $899.00 & FREE Returns on some sizes and colors. Details|
|Sale:||Lower price available on select options|
- Rubber sole
- Canvas upper
- Rubber toe cap
- Hi top sneakers
- Women sizes are 2 sizes higher
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Special Offers and Product Promotions
Old school never looked so fly. Rep your era to the fullest in a pair of these classic Chucks from Converse..
- Product Dimensions: 14 x 10 x 6 inches
- Shipping Weight: 2.1 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- ASIN: B01ILZQFM2
- Item model number: M9160
- Date first available at Amazon.com: August 14, 2000
- Domestic Shipping: Currently, item can be shipped only within the U.S. and to APO/FPO addresses. For APO/FPO shipments, please check with the manufacturer regarding warranty and support issues.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Average Customer Review:
Top Customer Reviews
1) All Converse regardless of the top color have a tan bottom with a textured material. The Converse from this listing have a black bottom that is shiny and looks like plastic
2) The tongue of a Converse shoe is thin and smooth. The shoes from this listing are thick and have a place to run the laces thru that does not exist on the real shoes
3) The bottom of the shoe is missing the Trademark symbol as well as the size marker
4) Converse are not the most comfortable shoe in the world as they are very flat and have no arch support however the knockoff shoes feel horrible. They feel as if they have a small box in the middle of the sole that cuts up into your foot. Real Converse have a rubber sole that is uniform.
I have also included a picture of the box that they came in. Bottom line these are not real Converse. This seller is also charging a higher price. You can get these same shoes at Converse.com for 4$ cheaper with free shipping. Buyer beware.
If you've never worn Converse before, be warned. There is no arch support & very little padding in these shoes. I always add an orthotic because these shoes are not good for your feet as they are. They are cute but cheap shoes. Probably overpriced for what they are but it's about a "look". The colors are really fun & you can throw these in the wash when they get dirty.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
not really sure about arch support but I really love Converse products, I have several pairs and will buy againPublished 1 day ago by J M Irwin
Shoes arrived ahead of schedule. Perfect shape. Very well packaged. Love these shoes. Fantastic colour. Read morePublished 4 days ago by Horace Raschpiggi
I have to say that these are the only shoes My Son ever wore. He Loved His Black High Top Converse. He Died at the age of 33 on March 15, 2016
Thank You for his last pair of... Read more
Very stylish shoe. I opted out to buy them online, however you can find them at retailers. I opted to purchase them online because I found that they tended to be a few dollars... Read morePublished 4 days ago by Bob