|Fits as expected||
|Price:||$28.53 - $161.00|
|Sale:||Lower price available on select options|
- Rubber sole
- Canvas upper
- Rubber toe cap
- Hi top sneakers
- Women sizes are 2 sizes higher
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Special Offers and Product Promotions
Old school never looked so fly. Rep your era to the fullest in a pair of these classic Chucks from Converse..
- Product Dimensions: 14 x 10 x 6 inches
- Shipping Weight: 2.1 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- ASIN: B01ILZQFM2
- Item model number: M9160
- Date first available at Amazon.com: August 14, 2000
- Domestic Shipping: Currently, item can be shipped only within the U.S. and to APO/FPO addresses. For APO/FPO shipments, please check with the manufacturer regarding warranty and support issues.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Average Customer Review:
Top Customer Reviews
We wondered if they were knockoffs, then read some of the reviews on here...and now I know they are. I'm so mad we wasted $60 on these. Too bad I can't give 0 stars.
1) All Converse regardless of the top color have a tan bottom with a textured material. The Converse from this listing have a black bottom that is shiny and looks like plastic
2) The tongue of a Converse shoe is thin and smooth. The shoes from this listing are thick and have a place to run the laces thru that does not exist on the real shoes
3) The bottom of the shoe is missing the Trademark symbol as well as the size marker
4) Converse are not the most comfortable shoe in the world as they are very flat and have no arch support however the knockoff shoes feel horrible. They feel as if they have a small box in the middle of the sole that cuts up into your foot. Real Converse have a rubber sole that is uniform.
I have also included a picture of the box that they came in. Bottom line these are not real Converse. This seller is also charging a higher price. You can get these same shoes at Converse.com for 4$ cheaper with free shipping. Buyer beware.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
I was hoping to find some good light shoes for a holiday to avoid the overall 'tourist' look, but was quite disappointed. Read morePublished 4 days ago by LadyoftheLake
Bought these for my 2YO boy. They look so cute on him and go with about everything.
We bought them to be a little big (he wears a 6 in New Balance) and they were a... Read more
Im a woman and when i bought these they were listed in men's sizing. Do your research, ladies. Dont end up buying the wrong size because you weren't paying attention. Read morePublished 5 days ago by Savannah Johnson
These are a size to large. I ordered 9.5 and these are more like 10 at the least.Published 5 days ago by Andres
Ordered these for my daughters boyfriend because they match my daughters. They say comfortable shoes but not to wear all day. Read morePublished 5 days ago by Teresa