|Fits as expected||
|Price:||$24.10 - $999.00 & Free Return on some sizes and colors|
|Sale:||Lower price available on select options|
- Synthetic sole
- Shaft measures approximately Low-Top" from arch
- Platform measures approximately 0.25
Customers who bought this item also bought
Special offers and product promotions
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Old school never looked so fly. Rep your era to the fullest in a pair of these classic Chucks from Converse.
- Product Dimensions: 14 x 5 x 4 inches
- Shipping Weight: 1.9 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- ASIN: B01G2N1WKU
- Item model number: CONV-M7652
- Date first available at Amazon.com: September 4, 2003
- Domestic Shipping: Currently, item can be shipped only within the U.S. and to APO/FPO addresses. For APO/FPO shipments, please check with the manufacturer regarding warranty and support issues.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Average Customer Review:
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
We wondered if they were knockoffs, then read some of the reviews on here...and now I know they are. I'm so mad we wasted $60 on these. Too bad I can't give 0 stars.
For sizing: As with all of these "Chucks", they are in men's sizes. This translates into a C width as a standard. I'm size 7.5 C/D in women's usually. In these Chucks I'm just a plain Women's size 8. In men's size (how it's commonly listed for Chucks) I'm a size 6. Since it's such a small size for a men's foot, but it's still wider because it's in men's sizing, it fits my small/wide feet.
The size 9 was too small for my husband who wears a size 9 running shoe and I will have to return this and order him a 9 1/2
Bought to wear at the gym for squats and dead lifts
Only thing I don't like about the returns is I have to drive 12 miles to get to a UPS shipping facility.
Can't beat Prime delivery.