|Fits as expected||
|Price:||$22.49 - $169.99 & Free Return on some sizes and colors|
|Sale:||Lower price available on select options|
- Synthetic sole
- Shaft measures approximately Low-Top" from arch
- Platform measures approximately 0.25
- Shaft measures approximately 2'' from arch
- Classic Converse Style
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Old school never looked so fly. Rep your era to the fullest in a pair of these classic Chucks from Converse.
- Product Dimensions: 14 x 5 x 4 inches
- Shipping Weight: 1.9 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- ASIN: B01G2N1WKU
- Item model number: CONV-M7652
- Date first available at Amazon.com: October 4, 2005
- Domestic Shipping: Currently, item can be shipped only within the U.S. and to APO/FPO addresses. For APO/FPO shipments, please check with the manufacturer regarding warranty and support issues.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Average Customer Review:
Top customer reviews
We wondered if they were knockoffs, then read some of the reviews on here...and now I know they are. I'm so mad we wasted $60 on these. Too bad I can't give 0 stars.
I needed old-fashioned, flat bottom sneakers for weight training. These fit the bill. I would not want to be wearing them for active sports (or even a modest walk) since they provide zero support. But the wife says they are so retro that they look cool, so mayber with jeans.....?