Bubble Witch Saga 3 Industrial Deals Best Books of the Month Red Shoes We Love nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Ricky Martin All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Only: $49.99 Grocery Handmade Gift Shop Home and Garden Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon TheTick TheTick TheTick  Three new members of the Echo family Fire HD 8, starting at $79.99 Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop now TG18SW_gno

on April 23, 2017
After reading the reviews, I was apprehensive about ordering these. I'm glad I didn't listen and ordered them for my daughter's prom. It's the in thing to do, wear converse with prom dresses. My daughter chose a black prom dress, and pink flowers. We decided to get the pink converse for that pop of color. After posting some of hee prom pics, her shoes received so many compliments. They are the cutest shoes you will ever see! If you're concerned about them being the real deal, don't be. We have several pair between us and these look identical. If you find my review helpful, please click the helpful tab.
review image
0Comment| 41 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on June 4, 2016
I am a big fan of Converse All Stars. I already knew what to expect since I owned 11 pairs before ordering these. Nice thing is one pair of All Stars is going to fit like all others. Once you know your size you can order with confidence. This was the last color I needed to complete the rainbow of Chucks.
review image
33 comments| 453 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on March 7, 2016
The shoes were just a tad bit bigger than I expected. The room was not large enough to make the shoes look like I had clown feet, it was just a little room for growth. I'm usually a size 7 in mens but I ordered these in a size 6.5.
review imagereview imagereview imagereview image
0Comment| 37 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on March 9, 2016
Perfect for every outfit, everyone needs a pair, or 10..
on February 9, 2016
These shoes were clearly not new when I received this item. They were worn looking and scuffed up.
review image
11 comment| 48 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on November 4, 2016
Rocked these at the an all white party in Punta Cana for Labor day, needless to say that I looked good in them.
review imagereview imagereview image
on May 15, 2017
I got these for my granddaughters birthday. She was so excited and put them on right away. They fit perfectly, I ordered her normal shoe size. She has been wearing them without any problems so far. It's only been 6 days, but they appear to be the real deal. The only thing different that my granddaughter noticed was the way they are laced. She said all the Converse she's seen and had so far were laced straight across not criss -crossed like these were. I don't know if it means anything, she's happy with them. So I am happy.
on March 23, 2017
I love them! I wear women's size 7 so I ordered a size 4 because it's unisex.
on September 12, 2017
The best thing about Converse is if you know your size by buying a pair in an actual retailer then that is your size and makes it easier to buy online as their sizing always is the same. I absolutely love these navy with UK flag at the toe. I buy all things unique and I had to get these. They are straight navy which is another hard to find spec. I normally do not shell out a lot of money on canvas shoes but I could not beat Amazon's price on my size so that was a plus. They are comfy and get the job done when going out on long walks in mild weather when it's not raining. They go well with anything. The color theme gives them a "rebel" look. No complaints here. I got mine straight from Amazon and not a third-party seller so if I'm not satisfied, I have A-Z protection.
review imagereview image
on October 18, 2017
These appear to be fake Converse. My wife happened to buy a real pair of the same size and color (red) Compare the 2 below. The real Cons are the red ones. The faded smaller ones are the ones you’re looking at on Amazon right now. Please note, the fakes didn’t even come in a box with Converse on the front as shown in the first picture.
review imagereview image

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.