- Paperback: 240 pages
- Publisher: LAP LAMBERT Academic Publishing (October 7, 2011)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 3846500569
- ISBN-13: 978-3846500569
- Product Dimensions: 5.9 x 0.6 x 8.7 inches
- Shipping Weight: 14.1 ounces (View shipping rates and policies)
- Average Customer Review: Be the first to review this item
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #13,379,499 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Conversion of Hydrocarbons to Biosurfactants: An Insight into the Bioprocess Optimisation of Biosurfactant Production using Alkanes as Inducers
Use the Amazon App to scan ISBNs and compare prices.
"Neverworld Wake" by Marisha Pessl
Read the absorbing new psychological suspense thriller from acclaimed New York Times bestselling author Marisha Pessl. Pre-order today
About the Author
Prosper Bamara, MSc: Studied Chemical Engineering at The University of Cape Town. Specialised in the Bioprocess Engineering. Curently Responsible for Gas, Petroleum and Bioenergy related business at Rwanda Utilities Regulatory Agency, Kigali. Seven year lecturing experience at Higher Institute of Agriculture and Animal Husbandry, Musanze.
|5 star (0%)|
|4 star (0%)|
|3 star (0%)|
|2 star (0%)|
|1 star (0%)|