Beauty Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Wickedly Prime Handmade Wedding Rustic Decor Book House Cleaning TheTick TheTick TheTick  Introducing Echo Show All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Kindle Oasis GNO Water Sports STEMClubToys17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 170 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 173 reviews
on June 6, 2014
I used only the micro to mini (the "regular") SIM adaptor. I also got a chance to use the iPhone ejector pin on a different occasion.

I tried the micro to mini adapter with a couple of different phones and it worked great with different kinds of SIM card slots.

The material appears to be aluminum, so I was careful to not short any circuits inside the phone. But I had no problem with 3 different phones. The good thing it is unbreakable!

Be aware, if you insert an *empty* SIM card adapter like this in a certain types of SIM card slots, it may catch on the pins and damage your phone. Always put in a SIM card.
on November 4, 2013
My SIM card tray got stuck in my HTC One after using the Nano adapter. Now I have to spend a ton of freakin' money to send it in for repairs. Don't make the same mistake as me. BUY AT YOUR OWN RISK.
I have a nano SIM, and often switch between devices. I've used plastic SIM adapters in the past, and have never been very happy with them. Some are too thick, some have cheesy double-sided tape... for what the KAISI set cost, I figured I didn't have much to lose by giving them a shot.

The adapters are, in a word: wonderful. The fit is absolutely perfect, and getting the nano-to-micro adapter out of my S5 is actually easier than removing a regular micro SIM (though, it's tight enough that it doesn't move around).

If you're kind of a phone schizophrenic like me, this set is invaluable. I'm picking up another set, just to make sure I always have spares.
I'm reading all these reviews and just wonder if I got the same product? I didn't see any adhesive in my kit. It's just the frames to make smaller cards fit larger slots, and a pin tool to help release the SIM card.

The kit came in handy when transferring my nano SIM card to a phone that uses regular size SIM cards. It worked perfectly. I've transferred back and forth without anything getting stuck. No adhesive used.

It's a great little kit. I'd buy it again.
on May 31, 2017
Awesome concept, poor engineering. Nothing holds the sim car stable in the middle of the "adapters" so when I took it out of my Lumia, the sim card yanked a part of my sim card reader and now doesn't read sim cards.
Maybe they'll remake these with a sim card locking feature one day.
on January 2, 2015
Worked perfect at the time in need. The hubz decided to take a swim in the lake with his iPhone 5 in his pocket...lets just say it was drenched. We have my old iPhone 4 as a spare so we were able to take his sim out of the 5 and convert it back into the 4. The only down side is that the stickers that hold the sim in between the frame is not true to size and it was somewhat an annoyance to put it on as I had to cut it to fit. The sim remover is not as sturdy as the original Apple sim remover and bent when we tried to get the sim out of the broken iPhone 5...ended up using a paper clip to get sim out. Overall I am happy with the purchase as it saved my hubz from being phoneless or getting a cheap A-track phone from Wal-Mart while we wait for him to be eligible for an upgrade.
on May 25, 2014
i bought this item for $3.98. i got it cos i needed to convert my micro sim into a nano sim, and i had bought a nano sim punch that came with a micro to standard sim converter, but i somehow had lost that converter. i was having a hard time using the nano sim punch without the converter because i couldn't tell if the card was going to punch right. (the punch fits a standard sim.) anyway, i got this item in 2 days. it shipped really quickly to me in the california bay area from arizona. when i put the micro sim into the adapter and put it into the punch, i thought it looked off center. however, i just had to close my eyes and say, "here goes nothing!" anyway, it worked. i punched two micro sim cards into nano sim cards, using this adapter; and both work fine now as nano sim cards.
on January 19, 2015
My wife was having a love-hate relationship with her Nokia Lumia Windows phone. She loved the 30-something megapixel camera, but hated that many apps she had become used to having on the iPhone don't exist for Windows phone. She wanted to go back to iPhone, but didn't want to completely lose the superior camera on the Windows phone.

This adapter/converter set solved the problem handily. You can use it to convert a nano-SIM to any other size SIM.

And for less than $5 with free Prime shipping, you can't beat the price.
on June 30, 2014
Just the thing to put a nano Sim into a micro slot. It was a little difficult getting those tiny little pieces lined up (with my fat fingers) but once in place it works fine. Saved me from having to go to the Verizon store. (They ALWAYS try to sell me something.)
on February 14, 2017
Worked great to convert my sim card