Hill Climb Racing 2 Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc New Album by Prophets of Rage GNO for iPhone 8 Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon kidsevergreen kidsevergreenaltText Choose channels with their favorite shows and movies kidsevergreenaltText Choose channels with their favorite shows and movies  Introducing Echo Show All-New Fire HD 8 Kids Edition, starting at $129.99 Kindle Oasis Tailgating FFII_gno

Showing 1-10 of 138 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 141 reviews
on August 20, 2013
I am an electronics hobbyist and love to try different cell phones. Unfortunately, some of the manufacturers insist on veering away from currently accepted standards used in SIM CARDS (Apple, are you listening?).

I wanted to try the widely touted iPhone 5, and naturally it wouldn't work with my existing SIM. I was able to get Verizon to give me a nano-SIM to use, and when I found my new iPhone 5 not to have the screen functionality I needed, I purchased this SIM CARD ADAPTER KIT.

It arrived very quickly and has really been super, because since purchasing it, I have been able to use my "new" NANO SIM in 3 or 4 different Android and 1 Blackberry phone with absolutely no problem what-so-ever. The adapter is very sturdy and easy to handle.
on October 9, 2013
We do mobile development, and use these dozens of times daily. They do wear out, but they are the best fit and most durable of all the adapters we have used.
on May 14, 2013
I got a Clearlinks SIM card reader and then find out that only the original large SIM card fits.
You must have an adapter for Micro SIMs and Nano SIMs. Be aware that no one makes software to read a Nano SIM yet.
This adapter set works fine and the iPhone SIM removal tool is an advantage. It was $9.98 and took 5 days from order to delivery.
The label on this set says "U Best".
I also bought a set from a company in China that was labeled "NOOSEY" which came in 4 days, did not have the tool but costs $2.15 (total delivered). Both sets adapters look and work the same.
on March 30, 2014
Got this and the Bluecell SIM card Hard Aluminium Case Holder to hold them in. I use the nano-to-micro adapter to put my iPhone 5 SIM into my 3rd gen iPad. The tool works fine on both iPhone and iPad and stores nicely in the Case Holder. I've had no problem carefully inserting and removing the adapter from my iPad several times -- didn't stick or bend. However, it is plastic and given that in order to do what you want it to do, it has to be very thin. The plastic that covers the hole (to prevent the SIM from falling through) is not designed for someone with gorilla paws to be poking it and prodding it for very long. Having written that, my averaged-sized hands have no problem working with it and it's done just fine. For something under $10, I think it's a good value and I recommend anyone to _carefully_ give it a try -- all normal disclaimers applying. It may save you the cost of another SIM and service.
on August 27, 2017
This was pretty cheap, and believe me it shows! It successfully fits in the slot, but good luck getting it out without slipping something hard and thin underneath it beforehand. My recommendation would be a strip of packaging plastic. If you don't want to have to bother with taking measures to prevent these from getting stuck in the slot, best to look at other options.
on February 15, 2014
I moved a AT&T nano sim from a iPhone 5 to a micro sim slot on a Samsung Galaxy S3 and had no issue. I was also able to eject the adapter and sim out of the the S3 with no issues after inserting it. I was worried about prior to purchasing reading some of the other reviews. What I did notice is when you are putting the nano sim in the adapter, you have to make sure it clicks in on all sides. Also, make sure not to bend the adapter when trying to take it out of the packaging. Others complain that $10 is a too much. I personally don't think so as it comes with the tool to pop out the sim tray for the iPhone, which for me was helpful.
on June 11, 2017
use this all the time for swapping sims and cards, fits perfectly
on May 10, 2013
I bought this because I recently switched over from the iPhone 5 to the HTC One. I didn't know that the 5 had a nano SIM Card so I had to buy this adapter so I could use the same SIM in my new HTC one. The adapter is made of strong plastic so that it doesn't feel flimsy or really fragile and it works perfect. I would suggest this to anyone that just needs an adapter for a new phone without having to go down and get a new SIM card and have it activated by your provider.
If you're a device tester this is a nice kit to keep your nano fitting in micro or full sized SIM slots. The plastic is a lot more durable than other kits I've had. If you need all these adapters it's likely you already have a SIM ejector, but it can't hurt to have another. Pleased with the kit & product quality.
on July 3, 2017