|Item Weight||1.6 ounces|
|Product Dimensions||6 x 4 x 0.5 inches|
|Item model number||3.5mm-Audio-Cable-2743|
|Size||Male to Female|
|Item Package Quantity||1|
Conwork 2-Pack 3.5mm Audio Extension Cable Male to Female Auxiliary 4-Conductor TRRS Stereo [Gold Plated Connectors] for Apple, Samsung, Motorola, HTC, Nokia, LG, Sony & More, 3ft -Red
Get free shipping
Free 5-8 business-day shipping within the U.S. when you order $25 of eligible items sold or fulfilled by Amazon.
Or get 4-5 business-day shipping on this item for $6.07. (Prices may vary for AK and HI.)Learn more about free shipping
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and Amazon Prime.
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Stereo extension cables extends the connection between MP3 players, smartphones, tablets, computers or other audio devices with a 3.5mm auxiliary port (AUX) and your headphone, portable speaker, amplifier, AV receiver, or car stereo
- 4-conductor TRRS stereo audio extension cable has an additional conductor that allows you to extend the length of your 3.5mm headset that supports microphone.
- Compatible with iPod, iPhone, iPad, Kindle Fire tablets, Samsung Galaxy smartphones and tablets, Google Nexus smartphones and tablets, Microsoft Surface tablets, Nokia Lumia smartphones, SanDisk Sansa MP3 players, and more
- Gold plated connectors resist corrosion and ensure optimum sound quality
- Package Contents: 2x 3.5mm Stereo Audio Extension Cables in 3 Feet. Lifetime Warranty.
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Compare to similar items
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Sold By||Conwork||Zeskit||Archeer||FosPower||KabelDirekt Products||UGREEN GROUP LIMITED|
|Cable Length||—||6 feet||1.5 meters||—||—||1 meter|
|Color||Red||4-Pole M/F 6'||—||0.9 Meter / 3 Feet||—||Black|
|Item Dimensions||4 x 6 x 0.5 in||5 x 5.3 x 0.3 in||2 x 3 x 1 in||—||4 x 4 x 0.4 in||3.94 x 3.15 x 3.15 in|
|Size||Male to Female||6 Feet||5 feet||—||3 feet||3FT|
The Conwork Gold-Plated 3.5mm Stereo Audio Extension Cable is an indispensable accessory for extending the connection between most portable devices with the common 3.5mm audio connector to a home or car stereo system. Soft PVC jacket, polished metal connectors, and strain-relief rings increase flexibility and durability. Gold-plated connectors, bare copper conductors, and braided shielding combine together to deliver exceptional audio quality.
4-Pole Tip-Ring-Ring-Sleeve (TRRS) Connectors
Conwork 4-conductor TRRS stereo audio extension cable has an additional conductor that allows you to extend the length of your 3.5mm headset that supports microphone. It is also compatible with credit card readers such as Square Reader, Amazon Register Card Reader, and PayPal Here Card Reader. Also works with voice commands such as "Siri" and "Ok Google".
- Connector 1: 3.5mm Stereo Jack Male
- Connector 2: 3.5mm Stereo Jack Female
2x 3.5mm Stereo Audio Extension Cables in 3 Feet
Limited Lifetime Warranty and Product Support
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Superior alternative: the Frieq equivalent (search for Amazon ASIN B00X6T6I1C). Same 4-pin functionality, but exceptionally well made. Trade-off: Cable is SO well made, it is bulky and heavy for travel. But for use around the house, this is a vastly better product.
Would I buy these again? Only with Amazon fulfillment and free returns for defects. But they are exactly what I wanted for travel... light weight and exceptionally flexible cable. At this writing I have only confirmed that I have two properly functioning cables out of four; no experience yet with longevity under actual use.
Steer clear, I'll be buying a different (more expensive probably) cable to cover my needs. I suppose cheap things are cheap for a reason, most of the time.