CooSpo Optical Armband Heart Rate Monitor with Bluetooth/ANT+ for Peloton, Endomondo, Strava, Wahoo, Garmin, Zwift
|Price:||$45.99 & FREE Shipping. Details & FREE Returns|
|Join Prime to save $6.00 on this item|
|Item Weight||0.15 Pounds|
About this item
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- HEART RATE ARMBAND - Optical heart rate technology to give you accurate heart rate, calories burned, distance, speed, pace.
- BLUETOOTH/ANT+ - Integrated with Bluetooth and ANT+, allows you to connects to smartphones, tablets, GPS watches, fitness equipment and bike computers. Attention - It is unsuitable for Polar Watch and Polar GYM equipment.
- RECHARGEABLE- Rechargeable battery allows you to workout up to 20 continuous hours. LED lights make it easy to see if your device is connected and working.
- APPS COMPATIBLE - Works with most popular health and fitness apps, including: Wahoo, Polar Beat, Run keeper, Mapmyfitness, Zwift, iCardio and more.
- WATERPROOF & SWEATPROOF - With IP67 waterproof construction, you can count on exceptionally accurate performance in both wet and dry conditions.
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
Train with multiple apps
With the built-in Bluetooth and ANT+, CooSpo HW706 is compatible with many popular fitness apps on both iOS and Android phones. You can stream your fitness-data in real time to any one of the hundreds of compatible iPhone and Android apps.
DUAL MODE CONNECTIVITY
HW706 streams heart rate to cycling computers and compatible apps and gym equipment via Bluetooth and ANT+. It’s a great alternative for a chest strap heart rate sensor.
OPTIMIZE YOUR WORKOUTS
With CooSpo HRM you get data on heart rate, calorie and time data. Heart rate can be a vital training tool helping you understand your baseline health and be a guide for your training efforts.
COMFORT & CONVENIENCE
Compared to bulky and often uncomfortable chest-strap heart monitors, armband heart monitors are much more comfortable. You don’t have to worry about an elastic strap chaffing or sliding around underneath your clothes.
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I use both Garmin and Lezyne cycling computers and had no problem pairing this device with them. For testing purposes, I have paired it with my phone and able to communicate with both Strava and Wahoo with out any problem.
The strap is neoprene and easily replaceable with any other sport strap of your choosing. I actually like the original strap and will use it indefinitely.
The only thing I don't like about it is it has a proprietary charging cable. It's USB, but the side that connects to the unit is magnetic with contacts (similar to the idea of an Apple Laptop connector). I have not contacted the seller to ask about purchasing the cable by itself, so I have mine locked away as not to lose it.
The directions explain how to use is, but it's basically an On/Off button setup. Blinks blue when you turn on and it starts broadcasting, slow blue when synced and reading your pulse, and red when cycling down to shut off.
I have owned several chest HRMs from Coospo and they all worked great. So I feel this unit will also be quite reliable.
1) ANT+ & Bluetooth capabilities: easily pairs with devices and apps. It works with Endomondo on my phone.
2) It's SUPER comfortable to wear, I barely notice it during the work out. Couple adjustments might be required before you found the perfect place to wear it. To me, upper arm is the perfect place to put it.
3) A button to turn it on and off is really convenience. I also like that it has a LED light to indicate the device status.
4) It is pretty small and light weight (about 16g).
1) The strap is a bit slip when my arm sweat is sweaty.
So far, I'm very impressed. It's a good device overall, and I will recommend it to my friends and family.
There is a hidden and accessible button to control pairing and operation. One click and you are ready to go! So simple. Charging couldn't be easier, and the battery lifetime is great.
Most accurate heart rate monitors must be worn on your chest. I don't like this because I can feel the band squeezing my chest, and it is uncomfortable and distracting to my running. And, watch-based heart rate monitors are too inaccurate for me.
This HRM from CooSpo is perfect, both comfortable to wear on my arm, and super accurate due to the soft band holding it tightly to my skin.
With the price so low, it is a no brainer for me to try it out. I'm glad I did--I couldn't be happier with it!
Tracking heart rate is important to me and the arm band has proven the most useful and reliable for me.
HR is within 1-2 beats of my Fitbit. Even on my leg.
The band is comfy, and there were two in the box.
So far my Day 0 review is great. I’ll update it weekly till it fails.
NOTE: Their customer service is excellent.