- Save 20% on V686K 20% off when you purchase 1 or more Qualifying items offered by coocheer. Enter code C4NOQUWQ at checkout. Here's how (restrictions apply)
- Save 30% on XT001A 30% off when you purchase 1 or more Qualifying items offered by coocheer. Enter code TDQI75FG at checkout. Here's how (restrictions apply)
Coocheer Syma X8G 2.4GHz 4CH 6 Axis Headless Mode RC Drone Quadcopter with 5MP HD Camera
|Sale:||$101.99 & FREE Shipping. Details|
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and .
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- 6 AXIS GYRO Equipped with the latest 6-axis flight control systems, 3D lock, More scheduled flight, operating more to the force
- Battery Details: 7.4V 2000mAh 360 Degree Eversion One key 360 Degree roll, continuous roll for perfect action and wonderful performance
- Easy to Install with Manual.Blade Protector Highly elastic plastic protective circle, preventing the blades in flight Cause wear, anti-collision anti-fall performance further enhanced
- Equipped with a 5.0MP HD Camera for Aerial Photography. 5MP HD Camera Syma X8G also comes with a 8MP HD camera, support HD 720P , 1080P MOV video quality. Easy to attach and remove from the Quadcopter. The holding case is compatible with GoPro action camera (not included)
- Intelligent Orientation Control (IOC) system The Syma X8G has the Intelligent Orientation Control (IOC) function. Usually, the forward direction of a flying multi-rotor is the same as the nose direction. By using IOC, the forward direction has nothing to do with nose direction. This lessens the steepness of the learning curve and allows the pilot to enjoy flight while slowly learning each specific orientation of the quadcopter.
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Special offers and product promotions
With Headless Mode/ no need to adjust the position of aircraft before flying
2.4GHz radio control,easy adjust frequency
6-Axis gyroscope strong stability, easily implement various flight movements, stronger wind resistance, easier to control
360° 3D Flips(Continuous roll)
The HD Camera can be switched from 5MP to 8MP.
Fly both indoor and outdoor
Channel: 4 Channel
Battery for Transmitter: 4 x AA battery (not included)
Product Size: 19.7 x 19.7 x 7.5 In (50 x 50 x 19 cm)
Camera: 1080P 30fps or 720P 60fps
Control Mode: Remote Control
Control Distance: about 70m
Battery for RC Quad Copter: 7.4V 2000mAh LiPo
Charging Time: Less than 200 mins
Play Time: 5~8 mins
Package Weight: 3.45 lbs
Box Size: 14 x 14 x 7 In
1 x RC Quadcopter
1 x Remote Controller
1 x Screwdriver
8 x Blades and 4 Blade Guards
1 x Power supply cable
1 x Battery
4 x Riggers and Foot stands
1 x Card reader and Memory card
12 x Screws
1 x Camera hanger
1 x Camera
1 x Charge box
1 x Manual
1. Motors don't work.
Drone should stay on a flat surface during the binding, or motor is damaged.
2. Battery problems (can't be charged, swelling, etc).
Battery damaged, suggested to change a new one.
3. Accessories missing.
Check gift box package inside and outside carefully. Contact customer service.
Top Customer Reviews
I ordered this from Coocheer and could not be more happy with the packaging and the delivery date as promised. I recommend them for your purchase. The packaging was well secured and cushioned inside to eliminate any damage.
Now about the product. Setup was very easy. Throw in some batteries, attach the landing, prop guards, turn on the remote (left stick in down position), then turn on the drone and wait for the drone to blink slowly, move your left stick (throttle) up and then back down and you're off.
The drone really climbs up fast. The battery lasts about 7 minutes and blinks as a warning when the batteries are low. Be careful on windy days. I found the smaller X5C handles the wind a little better.
Overall I would definitely recommend.
The flight time was over 7 minutes (maybe 10-11 minutes) in my first experience. I had ordered a pack of 2 additional batteries so I had no problem there.
The material is flexible in a way that does not break! I tried the drone on a football field so it was not that hard, but I did hit the drone over 20-30 times to get the knack, and it's still working well.
The video quality is acceptable. It's not perfect of course. There are some horizontal lines when the motors start running. The picture (still image) quality is not good at all. I prefer the video.
The camera holder (sort of hotshoe) came off twice in two of my harsh landings, but it was generally firm enough to hold the camera. There was no indication of low battery. The drone just started acting up an losing connection with the transmitter, that's when I changed the battery and it was all OK.
Controlling the drone was not very intuitive, which was Ok for me compared to the money I had paid for it. There's not enough instruction on how to fly the drone in the manual so you have to learn by experience or watching some YouTube videos.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
I am very satisfied with this product. Lost my first and returned for a second.Read more