|Item Weight||1.3 pounds|
|Product Dimensions||7.3 x 6.2 x 2.6 inches|
|Item model number||AM003358_GO_US|
|Manufacturer Part Number||AM-003358|
Coocheer Ultra-Thin Android WiFi Pocket Projector with Tripod and 5000mAh Built-in Rechargeable Battery (White)
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- ENJOY YOUR 120INCH TV ANYTIMA ANYWHERE:The smart Pico projector Built in Android OS, It will be the best friend in your daily life. It’s quiet when it’s working and is ideal for learning Yoga/cooking/dancing or doing office presentation/ Slide show business or just putting it on the bed and project your favorite movie on the ceiling!
- SHARE, TRANSFER & PROJECT DATA WIRELESSLY: Now you can finally share or transfer your documents to PCs, laptops and most mobile devices without requiring the use of cables. Forget about the hassle of tangling cords once and for all. Why not project your stored documents on a big screen display and work on your business presentation more easily? Or share your cell phone’s screen with your friends and play your favorite games from the comfort of your bedroom.
- POCKET SIZE: It can follow you to any place when placed in the backpack or handbag. It will not take up your valuable space and not increase your baggage weight.With a tripod, convenient to use it in any occasion.
- INTELLIGENT: With 5G WiFi, make you enjoy seamless internet streaming and ample space for all your movies, video games, presentations and media. In addition, vertical keystone correction, HDMI, Bluetooth and 16GB of inbuilt storage.
- CONVENIENT SCREEN PROJECTION: with HD 1080P resolution ,compatible most HDMI device. With vertical keystone correction it will auto adjust the viewing angle to ensure a symmetric display .
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Take this portable, lightweight gadget anywhere and enjoy premium home cinema displays hands-free. connecting your smart phone to the Projector now becomes a breeze, without the need for cables. In just seconds, you now get to mirror the contents of your smartphone’s screen on the Projector.
High Quality,Multimedia Display
This uniquely slim, wireless, smart projector features a POWERFUL, lithium polymer built-in 5000mAh battery lasts for up to 3 hours, an HD 1080P presentation screen for remarkable brightness, as well as built-in dual Wi-Fi and bluetooth. It also has a SD CARD input and can support USB or other memory hard drives.
Size: 3.12 x 5.9 x 0.59inch (L x W x T)
Display Chip: 0.3DMD+RGBLED
Projection Size Range: 30-120 inch
Projection Distance: 1-5 m
Screen Width Ratio: 4:3/16:9/16:10
Frequency: Four Nuclear ARM Cortex-A7 CPU with up to 1.2GHz
Extended Stored: Support the TF card and hard disk
HDMI: HDMI 1.4
Bluetooth: Bluetooth 4.0
Wifi: 2.4G/5G Wifil
Power Performance: AC100-240V, 50/60Hz
Battery: Built in 3.7 V 5000MA
1 x Mini Projector
1 x Power Adaptor
1 x USB Cable
1 x Tripod
1 x Manual
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Going for my money back .don't buy it.
Now I'm going to go into details of how the device didn't work for my needs. These problems, while they may be particular to me, may also be instructive. So, for example, the Netflix app gave an error that, when I looked it up on the internet, seemed related to the app being out of date. So I updated it in the play store, only to have it crash on being launched from then on. I could mirror cast from an android phone right next to it to watch video (which I had to do because more than 10 feet from the wifi the Coocheer couldn't recieve an adequite signal to stream even though seven different android phones have all been able to from this range). Mirrorcasting Netflix wouldn't display this way because of DRM issues. As mentioned, the speaker is worse than your average phone and there was no obvious way to split the audio from video on mirror cast, so I tried sending the audio from the Coocheer to a bluetooth speaker, but, perhaps due to streaming in and out at the same time, the sound kept dropping out.
I imagine this would be a satisfying device, however, for low light situations if you were connecting it with cables or streaming off a media card, and weren't relying on the speaker.
The device itself is pleasingly light and small. The focus dial worked fine for me. The device does not appear to have any keystone adjustments.