Amazon Vehicles Beauty STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Wickedly Prime Handmade Wedding Shop Book House Cleaning americangods americangods americangods  Introducing Echo Show All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Kindle Oasis GNO Spring Savings Event on Amazon.com Ellen

Showing 1-10 of 61 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 64 reviews
on April 2, 2016
These pans were given as a gift. I can say they have a great heavy weight feel to them and they look like they'd be an excellent item. I haven't heard of any complaints, so I'm taking it that the recipient was happy with them.

****Updating review!**** I had given these pans 5 stars to begin with they're being knocked down to 3. I had given them to my daughter for Christmas just 2 yrs ago. I went to visit her and she had shown me her 13x9 pan, it's a complete mess with the coating chipping off. I'm embarrassed and furious at the same time. Very upset.
on March 24, 2017
bad quality...these were rusted two days after washing them!
on March 10, 2015
I waited to write until I had used these pieces a while. Had a problem with rusting. The cake pans are great. I use the cookie sheets and muffin tins and they held up as well as any ordinary cookware. I was a litte disappointed.
on March 11, 2014
These are a real good buy. They are nonstick and they are heavy!!! I would recommend this set to anyone who wants some quality bakeware.
on August 25, 2013
I inititally was afraid that the set wouldn't actually be nonstick. You get what you pay for, but with this set I feel like I should've paid more. I was making a casserole and forgot to use cooking spray on the pan, and nothing stuck to the pan at all!!!!!
on October 13, 2013
The best of both worlds! A non-stick surface that's super-easy to clean and doesn't contain any volatile ingredients. The German company that makes the non-stick cover has created a brilliant and safe material. Kudos!
on June 3, 2016
Perfect starter set. Furnishing summer place but can't go anywhere without baking so this set was a must have. Great Value for the price
on April 8, 2015
Very, very nice, non-stick, heavy gauge pans. I am extremely satisfied with the quality of the product, and especially the price!
on December 10, 2012
I finally decided that just because my current pans hadn't disintegrated that was no reason to not upgrade. The pans are on the thicker side. There will be no constant bending with these honeys. The surface has held up well too. I am very pleased with this set.
on March 11, 2015
Very heavy-duty pan set, and the non-stick coating is rugged and works well. Definitely a good value for the money.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.