Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Cook N Home 6-Piece Heavy Gauge Nonstick Bakware Set
Amazon Vehicles Editors' Holiday Gift Picks Amazon Fashion nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Electronics Holiday Gift Guide Starting at $39.99 Luxury Beauty Gift Sets Gifts for Him Get up to $100 back on House Cleaning services TheGrandTour TheGrandTour TheGrandTour  All-New Echo Dot Starting at $89.99 Kindle Oasis Sting Shop Now

Showing 1-10 of 58 reviews(verified purchases). Show all reviews
on August 6, 2012
When I got this bakware set I was excited to start using it. It looked very durable and was very heavy so I thought "this is going to last forever" boy was I wrong. I've had the set for almost 2 months and at first I loved it not stuck to it. I use the cookie sheet most and about a month into using it everything started to stick to it cookies, garlic bread, biscuits, literally everything sticks to it. I have used everything else a few times and so far so good but I'm sure they will start sticking like the cookie sheet did with more use. I don't recommend these if you bake all the time.
on April 2, 2016
These pans were given as a gift. I can say they have a great heavy weight feel to them and they look like they'd be an excellent item. I haven't heard of any complaints, so I'm taking it that the recipient was happy with them.
on August 25, 2013
I inititally was afraid that the set wouldn't actually be nonstick. You get what you pay for, but with this set I feel like I should've paid more. I was making a casserole and forgot to use cooking spray on the pan, and nothing stuck to the pan at all!!!!!
on October 13, 2013
The best of both worlds! A non-stick surface that's super-easy to clean and doesn't contain any volatile ingredients. The German company that makes the non-stick cover has created a brilliant and safe material. Kudos!
on December 10, 2012
I finally decided that just because my current pans hadn't disintegrated that was no reason to not upgrade. The pans are on the thicker side. There will be no constant bending with these honeys. The surface has held up well too. I am very pleased with this set.
on March 11, 2014
These are a real good buy. They are nonstick and they are heavy!!! I would recommend this set to anyone who wants some quality bakeware.
on March 10, 2015
I waited to write until I had used these pieces a while. Had a problem with rusting. The cake pans are great. I use the cookie sheets and muffin tins and they held up as well as any ordinary cookware. I was a litte disappointed.
on March 17, 2016
Purchased in 2013 and within 2 years, throwing in the trash. Never "totally" nonstick & has progressively rusted until there is now at least a 1/2 inch of rust along all non baking surfaces and rust now coming through on baking surfaces. I would not purchase this product again. I am 70+ years old and never in my life have I had bakeware like this deteriorate so quickly and rust so profoundly. Don't waste your money. I would not purchase at any price again.
on March 23, 2014
I have had these for less then 3 months and they are already peeling/chipping and rust is forming. The pans do pop and warp in the oven. They seemed heavy duty at first but not so much. The pie pans seem ok and the cup cake pan is good, the rest is crap.
on February 8, 2014
It was great at first. But 6 months later it starting to peel. I used it very often for baking.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.