Lyft Industrial Deals Best Books of the Month Red Shoes We Love nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Stream your favorites. Amazon music Unlimited. Learn more. All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Gift Shop Home and Garden Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon victoriaS2 victoriaS2 victoriaS2  Three new members of the Echo family Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop now TG18_gno

on April 2, 2016
These pans were given as a gift. I can say they have a great heavy weight feel to them and they look like they'd be an excellent item. I haven't heard of any complaints, so I'm taking it that the recipient was happy with them.

****Updating review!**** I had given these pans 5 stars to begin with they're being knocked down to 3. I had given them to my daughter for Christmas just 2 yrs ago. I went to visit her and she had shown me her 13x9 pan, it's a complete mess with the coating chipping off. I'm embarrassed and furious at the same time. Very upset.
on March 10, 2015
I waited to write until I had used these pieces a while. Had a problem with rusting. The cake pans are great. I use the cookie sheets and muffin tins and they held up as well as any ordinary cookware. I was a litte disappointed.
on March 24, 2017
bad quality...these were rusted two days after washing them!
on December 19, 2012
I bought this for my daughter and I, as she is coming into her own as a young baker and wanted more bakeware in the house. Since I get to reap the benefits of her creations it was an easy call. This set is very good and well made. We've had no problems whatsoever with them.
on February 8, 2016
I really like these pans. They look just like the pictures and they do not stick.
on August 1, 2015
Worthless.
on January 14, 2017
quality workmanship
on March 11, 2014
These are a real good buy. They are nonstick and they are heavy!!! I would recommend this set to anyone who wants some quality bakeware.
on August 18, 2014
these are holding up so well so far! great price!
on August 25, 2013
I inititally was afraid that the set wouldn't actually be nonstick. You get what you pay for, but with this set I feel like I should've paid more. I was making a casserole and forgot to use cooking spray on the pan, and nothing stuck to the pan at all!!!!!

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.