Your Garage Luxury Beauty Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Wickedly Prime Handmade Mother's Day Gifts hgg17 Book House Cleaning animespring animespring animespring  Introducing Echo Look Starting at $49.99 Kindle Oasis Nintendo Switch Shop Now disgotg_gno_17

Showing 1-10 of 61 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 64 reviews
on March 24, 2017
bad quality...these were rusted two days after washing them!
on November 27, 2014
Cake pan started peeling in spots all over with less than a year of careful use. It was only washed by hand and never had a metal utensil used in it
on August 6, 2012
When I got this bakware set I was excited to start using it. It looked very durable and was very heavy so I thought "this is going to last forever" boy was I wrong. I've had the set for almost 2 months and at first I loved it not stuck to it. I use the cookie sheet most and about a month into using it everything started to stick to it cookies, garlic bread, biscuits, literally everything sticks to it. I have used everything else a few times and so far so good but I'm sure they will start sticking like the cookie sheet did with more use. I don't recommend these if you bake all the time.
on April 2, 2016
These pans were given as a gift. I can say they have a great heavy weight feel to them and they look like they'd be an excellent item. I haven't heard of any complaints, so I'm taking it that the recipient was happy with them.

****Updating review!**** I had given these pans 5 stars to begin with they're being knocked down to 3. I had given them to my daughter for Christmas just 2 yrs ago. I went to visit her and she had shown me her 13x9 pan, it's a complete mess with the coating chipping off. I'm embarrassed and furious at the same time. Very upset.
on August 25, 2013
I inititally was afraid that the set wouldn't actually be nonstick. You get what you pay for, but with this set I feel like I should've paid more. I was making a casserole and forgot to use cooking spray on the pan, and nothing stuck to the pan at all!!!!!
on October 13, 2013
The best of both worlds! A non-stick surface that's super-easy to clean and doesn't contain any volatile ingredients. The German company that makes the non-stick cover has created a brilliant and safe material. Kudos!
on December 10, 2012
I finally decided that just because my current pans hadn't disintegrated that was no reason to not upgrade. The pans are on the thicker side. There will be no constant bending with these honeys. The surface has held up well too. I am very pleased with this set.
on March 11, 2014
These are a real good buy. They are nonstick and they are heavy!!! I would recommend this set to anyone who wants some quality bakeware.
on March 10, 2015
I waited to write until I had used these pieces a while. Had a problem with rusting. The cake pans are great. I use the cookie sheets and muffin tins and they held up as well as any ordinary cookware. I was a litte disappointed.
on March 23, 2014
I have had these for less then 3 months and they are already peeling/chipping and rust is forming. The pans do pop and warp in the oven. They seemed heavy duty at first but not so much. The pie pans seem ok and the cup cake pan is good, the rest is crap.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.