Shop Auto Winter Products Salon Beauty Best Books of the Year Black Friday Deals Week nav_sap_hiltonhonors_launch For a limited time. 3 months for $0.99. Amazon Music Unlimited. New subscribers only. Terms and conditions apply. PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Gift Shop STEM Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Early Black Friday deals: save 40% or more on Amazon Video Early Black Friday deals: save 40% or more on Amazon Video Early Black Friday deals: save 40% or more on Amazon Video  Three new members of the Echo family Save $50 on All-New Fire HD 10. Limited-time offer. $30 off Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop Now HTL17_gno

on November 22, 2013
Wow! This cookware is absolutely beautiful and a joy to cook with. The quality is top notch, not thin or flimsy in any way. I wasn't sure about the cooking without at least a coating of nonstick cooking spray but cooked a 3" steak as my test run. It turned out perfect to my amazement!

This was my first experience with ceramic coated cookware. I was concerned that I stained them (I know that's impossible) when I made my homemade spaghetti sauce but cleanup was effortless. I can't say enough good things about this set of cookware. In fact, I was so WOWed, I bought the red set for my mother.
295 helpful votes
296 helpful votes
22 comments|Report abuse
on April 8, 2015
Update 4/9/2016. Hey I've used these pots for one year and they look like the day I bought them except for a scratch in my frying pan where my husband decided to cut the fat off a piece of ham right in the pan. I saw him and catch him before he made the next cut, thus the scratch. They wash up great and I still love them. The bottoms of the pots although finely ribbed does not scratch my stove top. I use only the teflon like tools. I forgot on prior review to add a teflon large spoon and slotted spoon came with my set.

Added shortly after the review below: I washed the pots and pans and that gritty feeling in the largest frying pan is gone. Also because these are aluminum they can't be used on induction range. The bottom of the pots and pans do feel ridged like they could possibly scratch a glass top stove and I have a glass top stove and will report back on this in a few weeks.

Just received item today. I did not know the inside is a shimmering type finish like it has ground up glass or mica in the finish. Because it is made in China I am very concerned about that. The set feels of a substantial -moderate weight and you can see the aluminum in the product where the outside paint goes up to the top edge of the pots and pans but does not cover the top edge. The set looks very nice in appearance and says it can be used on all cookware types except induction. The lids fit well have a vent hole, and sets handles are riveted on and feel nice to the touch. No where in the one folded 1 page leaflet nor on the box does it say that the coating on these pots and pans are free of harmful chemicals. When you take your fingertips and run across the nonstick interior bottom of the largest frying pan, you can feel those shimmering things in the paint under your fingertips like fine ground up glass but smooth in the other pots. I will be BOLD and use these a while and give you an update on whether the interior of large fry pan continues to feel the same way,or is getting perfectly smooth because if smooth you will know that this interior is coming off in your food little by little.The box says"nonstick coating" gives long lasting superior nonstick performance. The Box also has written in a Circle.
Premium on top of circle , Ceramic on the bottom of circle and NONSTICK very big through the center of the circle.. So is it the outside or inside that is ceramic. I will definitely update you folks later because it took me a long time to makeup my mind which set of Ceramic Interior Cookware I wanted to order as things can look different in person. I included photos of these pots and the bottom so you can see for yourself. If anyone knows for sure that the insides are "ceramic or white Teflon" lets me know because I have that question in my mind.
ceramic??? I do not want to be misled. My other Ceramic interior pot does not have shimmering glass looking specs all in the paint.
review imagereview imagereview imagereview imagereview image
137 helpful votes
138 helpful votes
22 comments|Report abuse
on April 17, 2014
I have had these for 2 months now and love them!

Pros
- They are non stick and Ceramic for safer cooking
- They clean up easily
- They are sturdy steel pots/pans with sturdy glass lids that have a steam hole built in
- No funny smell while cooking
- Food tastes great

Cons
- you cannot use silverware or metal utensils with these as it will ruin the ceramic finish, but you can also not use those with any teflon products either. You can use wood or the hard plastic utensils when cooking with this set.
- You cannot place them in the oven (because of the handles) nor the microwave (because of the steel).

**HINT/Word of advice for caring for this set...
I place old dish clothes in between the pots/pans when I stack them in my cupboard so the bottoms of the pots/pans do not scratch the ceramic finish inside.
I also do NOT put these in the dishwasher, this is my preference so they will last longer.

***AS for the recommended for low/medium heat I have boiled water in these several times and it's not ruined/damaged the pots. I have also fried eggs on these and had no problems. I boil noodles on med-high and start the water on high to get the water to boil, and they work just fine. (I say this because someone wrote a review that they are not for anything over low/medium).
263 helpful votes
264 helpful votes
4040 comments|Report abuse
on September 12, 2016
After a month of use I can happily say they are great. I took a star off because there is a little screw on the underside of the handles that can get very hot, my husband has burned his index fingers several times. On the small frypan he bored the hole deeper, but on the double handle he is just careful. Other then that, we love them. They look wonderful and fit nicely in the dishwasher. I would buy again.
5 helpful votes
6 helpful votes
on November 8, 2017
I purchased these in 2015 and they're still part of my kitchen. I liked that these have a ceramic coating. I love the color, and the set includes all the essentials. I did drop the smallest pot and put a dent in it, the force also caused the ceramic coating on the inside to come off...it's hard to explain...just don't drop them. The lids are interchangeable and the food seems to cook evenly. Mine have much more wear and tear on them now, but if you clean and take care of them ( don't use metal on the surface etc) they should last. I'm debating whether to buy the exact same set again or graduate to something fancier like cast iron. My main concern is the leeching of chemicals into food when you're cooking, not sure if the ceramic coating on these prevents that...
on September 8, 2017
Oh goodness, I love these. I love the color. I love the fact that I can see the bottom of the pan when cooking. When I had a previous brand, they had the black Teflon coating and of course, things can burn quickly. And that is what happened. My DH suggested just using the pan that had burned but since I did not feel comfortable with that idea, I threw that one out and once this set came in I gave the other pots and pans away. I actually adore these. My favorite color is green and these look so pretty and cheery. The only thing I seem to notice on this set is that it does not heat up as fast as those with the black teflon coating. That is fine, I just start my burner earlier or I just turn up the heat a notch or two.
on April 28, 2017
I've had since November and they are beautiful I have been careful to not use any metal utensils as to not ruin the surface but it's clear that the non stick surface does wear after some time. Everything used to glide off no matter what now things are starting to stick. Still not that bad though. 5 month review.
3 helpful votes
on December 13, 2013
This company accidently sent me the wrong color. When I tried to return it they let me keep the first one they sent as a gift and then sent me the correct one. Which I thought was amazing. And I really appreciated how quickly they sent the correct one. The quallity of the product is very nice. I will give one as gift and keep the other.
215 helpful votes
216 helpful votes
11 comment|Report abuse
on May 30, 2017
These are the best pots I've ever owned. I've had all kinds of expensive non stick pots, but these are amazing. You use a lower flame, so the food doesn't splash all over the stove, NOTHING sticks, they are well balanced and the handles don't get hot. So easy to clean. I love these and am considering getting a set for my sister. You can't put them in the dishwasher, but they clean so easily, it doesn't matter.
on September 6, 2015
I have searched and searched for pot and pans in ceramic of good quality yet afordable price. the sizes of this set was perfect for our household and the reviews seemed pretty ok. Correct me if i am wrong, it does say it can be washed in washing machine. but the metal of the handles turned dark and and leaves a dark stain in the hand while holding it. and it also gets really hot. particulary with the bigger size . also the rims are getting the ceramic off. please note i am carefull and i dont overload dishwahser. maybe should have done washing by hand but who has the time to do all that. I have had for a few weeks. Wish i had spend a little more and gotten something that would last longer and not burn my fingers.
will post photo later today. dont have on my computer right now.
3 helpful votes