Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
Cook Once, Eat All Week: 26 Weeks of Gluten-Free, Affordable Meal Prep to Preserve Your Time & Sanity Paperback – April 23, 2019
Inspire a love of reading with Prime Book Box for Kids
Discover delightful children's books with Prime Book Box, a subscription that delivers new books every 1, 2, or 3 months — new customers receive 15% off your first box. Learn more.
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Frequently bought together
About the Author
At twenty-four years old, after years of fruitless dieting, Cassy found herself with extreme joint pain, fatigue, mental fog, and at her largest, most uncomfortable size. In an effort to learn more about why her health was declining, she took to nutrition research. After just one year of implementing her newfound wellness practices, she had lost ten dress sizes, lived pain-free, and experienced more energy than ever before. Eager to share her healthy living secrets with the world, she started Fed + Fit in 2011.
Since then, she has become a nutrition consultant and leads people through her Fed+Fit Project each month so that they, too, can achieve their health and wellness goals without ever dieting again. She also regularly shares valuable free information on her weekly podcast, blog, YouTube series, and social media outlets.
- Item Weight : 2.78 pounds
- Paperback : 400 pages
- ISBN-10 : 1628603437
- ISBN-13 : 978-1628603439
- Product Dimensions : 8 x 1 x 10 inches
- Publisher : Victory Belt Publishing (April 23, 2019)
- Language: : English
- Best Sellers Rank: #893 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
- Customer Reviews:
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
1. I don’t have to break my head coming up with a shopping list to then but half of the stuff I wouldn’t use. Now I shop for exactly what I need and nothing else. Zero waste! And it’s all budget friendly!!! Better than that even.
2. She walks you through each step of preparation for every ingredient. It’s amazing! And it goes by so freaking fast. Less than 2 hours and you have meal prepped, my friend. Now you can go enjoy your weekend. I know!!!
3. The recipes... THE RECIPES!! Every night I come home from work and in 5-10 minutes I put the prepped stuff from my fridge together and put it in the oven or quickly “cook”/warmup on the stove. But basically the stove will do the work for you while you take your bath or enjoy a little playtime with your toddler.
I’m literally blown away by how fast this all happened. I used to think that my weekend was just 2 days to get ready for my next 5 days of the week. No longer! No. This is going to be a pretty amazing summer! This book has given me hopes of freedom!!!
Thank you Cassy and team! <3
Top reviews from other countries
If this had ingredients available in the local supermarket I would have given it 5 stars.
I then looked at it and ACCIDENTLY clicked on buy the Kindle version. Extremely annoying .
Nicely written and has nice pictures.
Very helpful for a person who has no idea in the kitchen or wants to start meal prepping
Easy to understand.
As usual not actually a UK book but easy to follow and not too many non UK measurements and products.
It would make a lovely gift to the right person.
I'm just peeved I bought it by accident, so have turned off 1click