Bubble Witch Saga 3 Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon kidsevergreen kidsevergreenaltText Choose channels with their favorite shows and movies kidsevergreenaltText Choose channels with their favorite shows and movies  Introducing Echo Show All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Kindle Oasis Tailgating STEMClubToys17_gno

Showing 91-100 of 1,853 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 2,529 reviews
on August 5, 2017
Love this book ...this is my second copy, I lost my first copy, and just have to have it. Very informative.
on October 26, 2015
This book on the 4 blood types helps people to understand how important the right food is to keep the body healthy. I have followed the Type O diet for several years, and people have a difficult time accepting that I am 82 years old and don't look it! I feel that the right diet for my type is the reason! I purchased this book for a friend who is 50 yrs younger than me that has a lot of health problems. She now is realizing that the food she had been eating has caused most of her poor health.
on October 3, 2012
I like the charts of the beneficial foods and what to avoid it is pretty handy when you go grocery shopping. This book covers all blood types so it is convenient, but if you want more detail then getting the book for a specific blood type would work. I like the recipes and how easy it is to follow,easy to figure out what blood type the recipes are aimed for, and even what ingredients should be avoided. The meal plan at the end of book comes in handy when you are stuck and trying to figure out what to eat. Good and informative overall.
on June 30, 2013
This book changed my life. I've discovered my Genotype and now I'm on a path to a new lifestyle change. I don't consider myself as dieting but I am eating the right foods for my blood type. I strongly recommend this book to any one that would like to get a grip on life and are looking for a real "change." This is what you've been looking for. If you have any diseases, there are foods and supplements you can eat/take for i.e., diabetes that can lower your insulin levels to control your diabetes. My husband is on the "lifestyle change" with me and his Type Ii Diabetes is now being controlled by a change in eating right for his blood type and taking the right supplements. It really works!
on March 27, 2017
I'm not sure how accurate his claims are as I've heard conflicting data. I'm using it as a very loose guide.
on August 8, 2013
A life-long, hands-on reference book for better health and high energy. Amazing results! Not a diet, but total lifestyle. The amazing thing is that weight loss happened naturally once I stopped fighting my body's needs, my health has improved, and I have more energy!
on June 30, 2014
Using the guidelines in this book, I was healed of gastroesophageal reflux disorder (GERD). I have continued to use the book as a guideline because its principles WORK.
on April 21, 2017
Best book ever!
on October 8, 2015
Gives helpful tips on eating right and avoiding the foods that can cause you problems. Has already helped me to balance out my diet and eat healthy, in particular to avoid gluten and wheat products and stock up on healthy veggies and learn what foods contain which vitamins.
on October 18, 2016
I gave this to my sister and she is looking Wright and feeling better. Good information on what foods ate better for you to eat AND why.