Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Cook This, Not That! Easy & Awesome 350-Calorie Meals
Your Garage Up to 80 Percent Off Textbooks Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Dolly Parton Fire TV Stick Happy Belly Snacks Totes Summer-Event-Garden Amazon Cash Back Offer PilotWave7B PilotWave7B PilotWave7B  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis DollyParton Shop Now

on May 30, 2012
Everyone loves awesome and easy. I have to say, this cookbook is awesome, with easy to make meals. The recipes are pretty straightforward and delicious. As someone who loves to go out for food, I have recently been thinking about what I can make instead of going out. So much healthier and you know what you are eating!
on February 14, 2011
This is an eye opening collection of restaurant dishes with a calorie count plus sodium information for those looking
to modify the diet due to health problems.Cook This, Not That! Easy & Awesome 350-Calorie Meals
on January 10, 2012
Fantastic Book. I recommend this book to those who love to cook and are watching what they eat. Delicious recipes and you will not feel guilty afterwards. The recipes in this book are great and have alot of variety of dishes to cook from. They also have a dessert section which will teach you how to make an excellent trimasu without all the million calories.
on July 25, 2011
Great book with great recipes. A great eye opener into some of the foods you love at restaurants, but had no idea how high in calories they were and the unnecessary ingredients that were in them.
on April 13, 2016
This book is great. It helped me loose weight and make better choices. It began to feel like second nature. I loved the recipes and they were easy to make without a lot of strange ingredients.
on January 31, 2011
I own several cookbooks and I cook at home very often. This book is becoming my "go-to" for just about anything I feel like eating. Breakfast, lunch, dinner, and everything in between can be found in this book. It is well organized and full of tips and techniques to make even the novice cook look like a genius. I've tried several recipes and all have been great. Quit throwing your money at corporate restaurants that serve you nothing but junk. Cook for yourself and your family and lead a healthier lifestyle while saving money. The price of this book is very reasonable; you may want to get two and gift one to a family member or friend.
**update 8/19/15**
I let a friend borrow this book several months ago after she was over for dinner and ate one of these meals. It was recently returned to me and I realized again what a great book this is. Yeah, some of the calorie numbers may be off and I even have to tweak recipe measurements sometimes. But in the end, you're still getting flavorful and healthier meals than you would at chain restaurants. The difference in sodium levels is also eye-opening; great for people with high blood pressure or other conditions that require lower sodium in their diet. And I can't forget to mention the abundance of culinary tips and techniques this book offers. All in all, an excellent cook book.
on March 18, 2013
This is a helpful book. If you are on an extreme fat loss program, this book helps you to select the correct foods to ensure that you come in to the right amount of required calories per day.
on August 26, 2011
I am skeptical of "diet" books. However, after trying some of the recipes in this book, I am very pleased. I have tried three recipes from the book so far and they were really tasty.
on April 29, 2011
An awesome recipe book I purchased at Amazon.com which compares home cooking to restaurant cooking, including caloric and nutritional content, etc. My schedule has not permitted me to try any of the recipes yet, but I have a couple bookmarked and plan to try the first of several over the coming weekend.
on July 31, 2013
I had repeated recipes, recipes in the wrong place, and other mistakes like that in my eBook. Not sure if it was a bad download or publishing issues. Really annoying either way.