This is a licensed design and cannot be modified. Please clear all images/text to use this design
Cookbook People Personally Engraved 14in Large Wood Spoon Solid - Add name to handle - No Holes Beech Hard Wood - Heirloom Quality
|Price:||$10.99 + $5.99 shipping|
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- FREE custom engraving: Engrave your name on this beautiful 14in long hardwood spoon
- Heirloom quality - perfect gift for weddings or birthdays for anyone who loves to cook. Beech hardwood - long lasting and beautiful. High quality look and feel.
- SAY WHAT YOU WANT: Type whatever you like. Examples: Linda’s Kitchen, Sweet, Savory, Jacob H. Miller, Magic Maker, Happy Birthday Mom!, World’s Greatest Chef, Happy 5th Anniversary to the Sterns, Bottom Whacker, Love Is The Secret Ingredient
- HOW TO PROVIDE TEXT: Just click the Customize Now button to the right and get started!
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Compare to similar items
This item Cookbook People Personally Engraved 14in Large Wood Spoon Solid - Add name to handle - No Holes Beech Hard Wood - Heirloom Quality
|Shipping||$5.99||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Sold By||Cookbook People||Hat Shark||Amazon.com||Prime Daily Discounts|
This exquisite spoon is ready for your personalization. Add you name to the handle, or label it "Sweet" and "Savory" or however you wish. This is a great way to add on something extra to a gift, or just to keep track of your own utensils in your own home or when you take them to parties. However you use it, this is genuine heirloom quality--you will have this around for years to come. Longer than the average and with ergonomically designed handles for a comfortable and safe grip, this stylish utensil is made from quality beech wood. Solid and durable, but with a smooth finish that makes it feel soft in your hands.
As our spoons/spatulas are all crafted from natural beech wood and engraved individually, no two are alike. Please be aware that the spoon you receive and the tone of the engraving may vary from the pictures on our site.
Care instructions: Hand wash with warm soapy water and dry immediately. We recommend treating with a food-grade oil such as mineral oil or walnut oil to preserve the wood and bring out its beautiful tones.
How to order
Just click the Customize Order above and get started
Darken it up
A quick rub of walnut oil (find it next to Olive Oil) and this will positively glow a deep beautiful brown. You can get similar effects with mineral oil (look in the pharmacy section--usually just a few dollars.)
Write what you like!
Jacob H. Miller
Happy Birthday Mom!
World’s Greatest Chef
Happy Anniversary to the Millers
Erin, World’s Sexiest Chef
Merry Christmas Sharon!
Love Is The Secret Ingredient
Grandkids Spoiled Here