Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: RM Hand Cookie Cutter for Baby Girl Boy Shower Party Favors
Amazon Vehicles Buy 2 kids' books and save Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Songs of Summer Fire TV Stick Happy Belly Snacks Totes Summer-Event-Garden Amazon Cash Back Offer ElvisandNixon ElvisandNixon ElvisandNixon  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Water Sports

on September 30, 2008
I teach preschool and ordered this cookie cutter for my class. I used it in conjunction with reading "The Kissing Hand" by Audrey Penn. This cookie cutter is about the size of a 5 year old's hand. It's sturdy and sharp and did an excellent job of cutting and lifting out the cookies. I added a chocolate kiss in the palm after the cookies came out of the oven.
on August 8, 2016
I bought this Cookie Cutter of coarse to make cookies for The Kissing Hand. It is perfect for this ... the size fits just right for adding in a chocolate kiss. The Cookie Cutter is stainless steel and is fairly rigid. It is a little tricky working with the fingers if you are not use to working with cookie cutters ... and I am not. So it took some practicing and a few failed attempts to get the fingers to come out good. However, it is a well made Cookie Cutter. It washes and cleans up nicely. I see this one by RM lasting for a long time.

This review is a 100% unbiased review written by me to help others make a good choice when buying well made products. I am not at all affiliated with RM products and I was not compensated in any way to write this review.
review image
on April 12, 2016
This cutter was great. The fingers were a bit disproportional when it arrived (I realized this after the first tray), but you can gently push on the mold and align them as you wish. The fingers can be a bit tricky if you are using thin dough, I would take the handle of a spoon and tap the dough out as I lifted the cutter to make sure fingers didn't fall off but otherwise the cutter was great. The feet in the pic are from the R & M Foot Shaped Set of 3 Cookie Cutters and those are great too, only you need to use a knife to mark the lines on the toes before baking, so you can see the ties after baking.

These cutters and a bit of strawberry preserves made my Easter cookies a hit at church!
review image
on October 3, 2012
I ordered this for my daughter in laws open house for her nail tech business. I haven't made them "officially" yet, but did practice with a recipe that didn't spread and the hand looks adorable. Now to get them decorated and ready for open house, she will be so surprised! Service was great, product great-thanks so much
on October 25, 2014
The cookie cutter I received is not the same shape as the one pictured. The fingers on the one I received don't come all the way back down to the knuckles, so the fingers are only about 1" long. Won't work for what I needed it for.
on November 19, 2012
making cookies is my favorite thing to do exspecially making michael jackson glove cookies i love the cookie cutter it works beautifully
on March 22, 2013
This cutter is sturdy and works very well. You need to flour the fingers really well so the fingers don' tear off when releasing.
on April 21, 2013
Does a fine job of cutting thru cookie dough. I coated it with a little oil on cutting edges so that dough wouldn't stick.
on April 30, 2015
I bought this to make Michael Jackson "glove" cookies for annual get-togethers celebrating anniversary of his birthday...yeah, I'm that big a fan!
on May 23, 2012
Bought several cookie cutters for my sister's baby shower. I wanted to give friends and family a more personal gift bag. This cookie cutter was one of my favorite but it wasn't easy to use. It would get caught in the cookie dough.

See 1 answered question