Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Cookie Drop and Mini Ice Cream Scoop - 1" Diameter Scoop
Your Garage Editors' Picks Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Benjamin Leftwich Fire TV Stick Happy Belly Snacks Totes Amazon Cash Back Offer PilotWave7B PilotWave7B PilotWave7B  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis DollyParton Water Sports

on March 16, 2013
You get what you buy - everything is the same as described & photographed. If you don't want mini cookies, get something a little bigger. This scooper is seriously the best investment I've made in a while. Works great, cookie dough comes out easy, handle is durable for squeezing out the cookie dough, and they're all the same size! Scooper leaves behind a very little amount of dough, but that's the same with any other scooper this style in any size. Great for truffles too. The dome part is a little deeper than I expected, so I have to lay parchment paper on top of my cookies, lay another cookie sheet on top of the parchment paper, then apply pressure to push the dough down a little bit. The cookies I leave as is come out as puff balls, looks kind of cool, but not what I need. I still give it 5 stars, works wonderfully!
on February 25, 2013
We looked high and low for the smallest ice cream scoop possible. Williams-Sonoma didn't even have one this small. This is the perfect size for filling raviolis. We've done walnut/Gorgonzola, ricotta/lemon, and butternut squash sage and they have all turned out perfectly proportioned. I also like this brand. I have heard from other foodie friends that it will hold up longer than other brands.
on March 31, 2013
This item is very well constructed and works smoothly. I bought it to make cookies and am very pleased with it.
on May 8, 2014
I had always wanted to make small cookies similar to the size of Oreo minis. I had always used the measuring spoons but it was taking so long to make. I'm glad I found this scooper. It made baking much easier.
on February 6, 2011
Be aware that when you purchase a one-inch scoop, it is a no-kidding one inch scoop. It is much too small for most applications (unless you are making cookies for mice). However, the real gripe is not with the size (our fault) but with the quality of manufacture. It was rickety, and the scraper attachment (in the scoop) was not lined up properly and was also loose. We returned it.
on July 27, 2015
This is awesome! I spent so long looking for a one teaspoon scoop. I have a recipe that makes hundreds of cookies and this scoop makes life so much easier. It is easy to use, does not hurt my hand and requires no banging or spraying to get the dough out. Also, it is easy to clean. The only thing I didn't like about it was that my dough didn't actually drop out by itself; I had to use my finger just in the very last part to make it stay on my cookie sheet. That being said, this little scoop has saved me lots of time!
on February 25, 2013
I have been looking for 1" cookie scoop for a while, so glad to find one. I can't wait to use it.
on July 18, 2014
Every year, the day after thanksgiving my mother-in-law bakes a ton Christmas cookies for friends and family. We make a lot of bite sized cookies, it takes a long time to turn 5 batters of each flavor of cookie dough into little balls. i bought two of these scoops and it cut the time in half easily. I highly recommend it.

You really have to hand wash it because it really gets into the scoop. I'm thinking about buying them in other sizes for cookies i bake throughout the year.
on May 4, 2015
These are my most-used cookie scoop. Have been using them for years, very sturdy. I always get asked where I purchased them from. I have and will continue to buy more as gifts. They're awesome, makes perfect, consistently-shaped mini cookies. These are exactly same as ones listed as "Norpro 0.5 Tbsp. scoops". You get a better price here with a no-name brand mini scoop.
on January 16, 2013
I HAVE A VARIETY OF SIZES OF ICE CREAM (COOKIE) SCOOPS. THIS ONE IS VERY SMALL AND DOESN'T GET USED QUITE AS OFTEN AS SOME OF THE OTHERS, BUT I AM GLAD I HAVE IT.