- Series: Foraging Cookbooks
- Spiral-bound: 192 pages
- Publisher: Adventure Publications; Spi edition (March 15, 2012)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1591932912
- ISBN-13: 978-1591932918
- Product Dimensions: 6.2 x 0.5 x 7.9 inches
- Shipping Weight: 12.8 ounces (View shipping rates and policies)
- Average Customer Review: 1 customer review
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #2,868,634 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Cooking with Wild Berries & Fruits of the Rocky Mountain States (Foraging Cookbooks) Spiral-bound – March 15, 2012
Showing 1-1 of 1 reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
It it very satisfying to serve a dish made with foraged food. The recipes I have tried are easy to follow, using common ingredients. One of my favorites is the Easy Bear Claws. A simple to prepare, yet very tasty and impressive treat.
I can't wait to try more of these recipes. The tips and step-by-step instructions make it easy to use foraged food.