- Age Range: 10 and up
- Grade Level: 5 and up
- Series: Easy Menu Ethnic Cookbooks
- Library Binding: 72 pages
- Publisher: Lerner Publications; 2 Rev Exp edition (January 1, 2003)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0822541327
- ISBN-13: 978-0822541325
- Product Dimensions: 8.9 x 7.6 x 0.4 inches
- Shipping Weight: 11.2 ounces
- Average Customer Review: 3.8 out of 5 stars See all reviews (6 customer reviews)
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #401,133 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Enter your mobile number below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
Getting the download link through email is temporarily not available. Please check back later.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Cooking the Hungarian Way: Revised and Expanded to Include New Low-Fat and Vegetarian Recipes (Easy Menu Ethnic Cookbooks) Library Binding – January 1, 2003
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Top Customer Reviews
It might be a good book for someone who knows little or nothing about Hungarian cuisine but I didn't find a single recipe that made me want to cook it.
The book went into a bag to be donated to the local thrift store. Maybe somebody will find it there who will appreciate it more.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
I bought this as a gift for a friend .. I was a little disappointed because it didn't have as many recipes as I thought it would but my friend did really like it ..Published on March 5, 2014 by DianeB
The book arrived in time. It is in perfect condition. The recipes are similar to the ones my mother made when I was growing up, so I am looking forward to trying them! Read morePublished on August 7, 2010 by Mary T. Morris