Industrial Deals HPC Magazine Deals Holiday Dress Guide nav_sap_hiltonhonors_launch For a limited time. 3 months for $0.99. Amazon Music Unlimited. New subscribers only. Terms and conditions apply. STEM Limited time offer Handmade Gift Shop Holiday Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon TNF TNF TNF  Echo Devices starting at $29.99 Save $30 on All-New Fire HD 8. Limited-time offer. $20 off Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop Now HTL17_gno

on June 23, 2017
This game is awesome! You get to go through a bunch of recipes from all around the world and make them all. Better scores unlock more recipes.
on June 27, 2017
Can't rate this. I bought it as a gift
on September 12, 2015
!!!I'M GONNA TELL YOU THE TRUTH,
THIS STUFF IS SO MUCH FUN! WHO CARES IF YOU DON'T CARE TO EAT.. JUST A GOOD CLEAN HAPPY POURING MEASURE ,EVERYTHING YOU NEED, INCLUDED...DON'T HESITATE@
11 comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on April 1, 2017
I'm so glad i re bought this ! So much nostalgia and so much fun 😊
0Comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
I was hesitant to buy this game when it first came out since I thought it sounded somewhat boring but boy did I get proven wrong! This game is very addicting and you want to keep trying to accomplish the task until you get a perfect gold score. Some of the recipes are things I have never heard of (kinda icky), but that does not matter because it is very amusing and everyone in my family now fights to have a turn with it. I will probably be getting the Wii version as well.
on January 15, 2007
Cooking Mama is a great game for cooks of all skill levels from instant noodle munchers to iron chef wannabes. You needn't be a master in the kitchen to do well in this game, but it does require some stylus skill to be a cook in mama's kitchen.

Players are required to complete a variety of basic cooking techniques which you will have the opportunity to practice till you are ready to get started. From chopping and slicing, to wrapping and breading, mama has you you do it all.

Dishes range from salsbury steak to sushi rolls. Degree of difficulty is primarily dependent on the type of task or number of steps required to complete a dish. Some require one or two steps to a combination of several techniques. The more you play, the more dishes you unlock. Depending on how well you do, mama gives you a bronze, silver, or gold medal. However, don't get mama mad or you shall feel her wrath!

Cooking Mama is a really fun game that's extremely addicting. It's hard to stop playing. They make you really want that gold medal! The fact that you are able to see the very basics of how to make a cool looking meal is a plus. I think it's a nice intro to those afraid of culinary arts. The only thing that prevented me from giving this game a 5 is the fact that we finished it so quickly. I wish there were a lot more dishes and greater degrees of difficulty. There were alot of dishes of course, but if you get as addicted to this game as we were, those dishes aren't enough!
on July 9, 2017
Works fine
on October 12, 2017
Great!
on December 17, 2014
I purchased this for my daughter's DS. She played it on a friend's DS and had to have it. I have to say, it was a pretty good investment. Of all the games she had on the DS, this one was played with the most. I gave it only 4 stars, because I tend to favor more educational games, and I really don't feel this taught her anything (maybe helped improve fine motor skills?). I would recommend if you want a game that is engaging to help pass the time in the car or while waiting at a dentist appointment or something;)
on December 12, 2017
Just as expected
0Comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.