Your Garage Luxury Beauty Killers of the Flower moon STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Samsung S8 Launch Limited time offer Wickedly Prime Handmade Mother's Day Gifts hgg17 Shop Popular Services animespring animespring animespring  Introducing Echo Look Starting at $89.99 Kindle Oasis Nintendo Switch National Bike Month on Amazon disgotg_gno_17

Showing 1-10 of 186 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 308 reviews
on March 8, 2017
I never got to play this game when it was first released, so when I saw how cheap it was now, I thought it'd be nice to give it a try on my little brother's 2ds. It's just a fun as I hoped it would it would be! the gameplay itself is simple, but provides a fun challenge for kids or those who are new to gaming! Even for someone who's been playing video games all my life, this game proved to be really fun and engaging, I can't put it down when I'm in the middle of finishing a recipe! And the pastel, pixel aesthetics are another lovely sight to behold! Definitely give this game a try!
I was hesitant to buy this game when it first came out since I thought it sounded somewhat boring but boy did I get proven wrong! This game is very addicting and you want to keep trying to accomplish the task until you get a perfect gold score. Some of the recipes are things I have never heard of (kinda icky), but that does not matter because it is very amusing and everyone in my family now fights to have a turn with it. I will probably be getting the Wii version as well.
on January 17, 2010
Bought cooking Mama for my 5 year old dughter to go along with her new DS system. This is by far her favorite game! Some of the new games we bought her are a bit difficult and require lots of reading, which she is just beginning to do. This game is easy for her to handle and requires easy, minimal reading or in some spots none at all - she wants to help me in the kitchen all the time now. She was telling me the other day the best was to cook and cut an artichoke! My 7 year old son even wants to borrow this game - very fun - HIGHLY recommended!
on September 12, 2015
!!!I'M GONNA TELL YOU THE TRUTH,
THIS STUFF IS SO MUCH FUN! WHO CARES IF YOU DON'T CARE TO EAT.. JUST A GOOD CLEAN HAPPY POURING MEASURE ,EVERYTHING YOU NEED, INCLUDED...DON'T HESITATE@
11 comment|Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on August 13, 2016
I ordered a boxed, used version of this game, but it's like new! The cartridge has no signs of use on it, and the user data had already been wiped from it, so I could start fresh. The box also has no cosmetic problems, and will fit in perfectly on my game shelf. My package also arrive four days earlier than expected, which was a nice surprise!

In terms of gameplay, Cooking Mama can get very intense at times. It makes for a nice challenge when I'm wanting to play something a bit different on my DS. Most of the actions that you have to perform are on the touch screen, but I tried playing this on a 3ds XL and a DS lite. They both worked exactly the same, despite the size difference in the screens. I would definitely recommend playing this to anyone that will be buying a handheld from the DS family.
on April 1, 2017
I'm so glad i re bought this ! So much nostalgia and so much fun 😊
on March 6, 2017
Cooking Mama forever, yay!🤗
on December 10, 2013
This is the game that started the entire Mama franchise: Cooking Mama teaches you how to prep and make different dishes.
on March 12, 2017
I love this game. Came as advertised.
on June 7, 2015
Great Product

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.