- Hardcover: 160 pages
- Publisher: Disney Editions; 1st edition (May 1, 2004)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 078685331X
- ISBN-13: 978-0786853311
- Product Dimensions: 12 x 10 x 4 inches
- Shipping Weight: 1.8 pounds
- Average Customer Review: 4.6 out of 5 stars See all reviews (21 customer reviews)
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #233,734 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Enter your mobile number below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
Getting the download link through email is temporarily not available. Please check back later.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Cooking with Mickey and the Disney Chefs (WDW custom pub) Hardcover – May 1, 2004
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Top Customer Reviews
The recipes are designed so most items are relatively quick to make using items found in a typical American grocery store. General suggestions are also given for types of wine to pair with various recipes. There are also some added suggestions from the Disney chefs to avoid pitfalls and to kick it up a notch. English measurements are used.
This would be a great book to use to make an outstanding item for a potluck dinner, to prepare for a date, or even to treat a family. Most serving sizes are designed for between 4 to 6 people.
1) easy to read
2) Great recipes
3) Had a great time reminiscing with the wife over this book
1) The content is pretty dated as many of these places have closed down and change recipes. But that doesn't take away the value, it just means you probably won't find the specific recipe you were looking for.
2) Some typos in the book you need to watch out for, but otherwise it's a great little book.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
If you like to cook & you like Disney, it is really nice to bring a "Little Disney" back to your kitchen.Published 1 month ago by John G.
Any Disney cookbook is full of great recipes and fun to make dishes.Published 5 months ago by Amazon Customer
Great book for Disney fans to get that Disney meal plan in their own kitchen. I'm sure Disney chefs are more skilled than I but this gets me close.Published 14 months ago by Michael3
Book contained great recipes and will be loved by my wife.Published 19 months ago by Larry E. Harsh