Your Garage Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Amazon's Choice Computers Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Mother's Day Gifts STEM Shop Popular Services henriettalacks henriettalacks henriettalacks  All-New Echo Dot Starting at $49.99 Kindle Oasis Shop Now disgotg_gno_17

Showing 1-6 of 6 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 14 reviews
on November 30, 2012
Since receiving item, putting it to good use. Performance of knife is what I expected, sharp, sturdy and comfortable. Price of item is better than some advertised items being mailed etc.
on February 24, 2014
This is the second one I've purchased. I've done a lot of cooking and have used a number of different knives over the years. This is by far the best I've ever used for the money . It's very sharp, holds an edge quite nicely and the steel is of high quality. For those with larger hands the rear of the handle might be a little uncomfortable as it curves downward slightly at the rear and feels a bit odd (sharp angels). A quick reshaping on my drum sander took care of that perfectly for me. You may find it absolutely fine as is... I'd buy 5 more if I thought I'd have a use for that many... (The photo makes the blade look oddly shaped, but it's not...

I think if you try it you'll enjoy working with it...
on August 15, 2014
I like this style of kitchen knife. I use it exclusively when I prep in the kitchen. The size, heft & performance wins me over.
When I saw it on EBAY at a great piece, I had to get a spare.
on September 13, 2015
Broke the first one so I bought it again.
on September 27, 2013
What a deal. Found the price of this knife ranging from $10 to $69 Delivered. It is great to be able to find a dealer that sells quality for a reasonable price. Knife is very solid and well constructed.
on June 3, 2013
I purchased this knife outright here on Amazon for $12 including shipping and didn't sign up for anything. It has a smooth handle and nice medium weight plus it has its own soft storage case that fits perfectly and protects the edge. It was very sharp so I just hone it to maintain a keen edge. Its forged and well made and its certainly better than any knife I've ever purchased for $12. Unlike a couple others complaining about being ripped off by some subscription this is an "actual product review" and has nothing to do with any subscription. Its just a normal Amazon purchase review.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
See 1 answered question