Cooknow Professional Meat Poultry Tenderizer With Stainless Steel Blades And Hammer
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Measures 7.5 inches/20cm height
- Stainless-steel prongs break down tough meat fibers; also useful for piercing meats before marinating
- Heavy duty spring loaded mechanism controls action precisely
- The Meat Tenderizer Needle effectively shorten the cooking time and make it more tasty
- Suitabel for Tenderizer Needle Pork Steak Chop Chicken Duck Goose
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers also shopped for
COOKNOW Meat Tenderizer will improve the texture and taste of poultry, fish and beef, while also hastening the marinating and cooking time.
A practical solution for turning a tough cut of meat into a delicious, tender piece of meat. It measures 7.5"/20cm, has 20 stainless steel prongs and hand washing is recommended.
1.Before using the tenderizer for the first time. It is recommended that it be cleaned thoroughly.
2.Place roast, steak, fish or other cut of meat on the cutting board. Remove cover from your meat tenderizer.
3.Gently press your meat tenderizer on the top of the steak, roast or other cut of meat. Avoid all bones. Repeat this process covering the entire piece of meat over and often as desired.
4.cleaning your meat tenderizer after using. Make sure the water temperature is less than 80 degrees to prevent the plastic part deformed.
5. It can be more flexible to use if you lubricate the blades with cooking oil before use.
Safety Precautions: Keep locked up and out of the reach of children.