Cook's Country Kindle Edition
All subscriptions include a free trial period, 30 days for magazines and 14 days for newspapers. You can cancel your subscription at any time during your trial and you will not be charged.
Cancel at anytime with Amazon’s Kindle Kindle Newsstand Subscription Manager, where you can also change the delivery device for future issues, download past issues, and more.
This publication is not available for some devices. The publisher may have opted out of making it available on certain devices, or the reading experience may not yet be optimized for this publication on those devices.
- This subscription comes with a risk-free 30-day FREE period after which the subscription starts. Learn more about subscriptions.
- This subscription will automatically renew until you decide to cancel at any time. We’ll renew on your behalf at the lowest price available on Amazon at the time of renewal. Learn more about auto-renewal.
Texture: Read as many magazines as you want
Unlimited access to your favorite digital magazines. Enjoy entire issues plus digital extras—video, audio and interactive content—that bring articles to life. > Learn more
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle magazines on your smartphone or tablet - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Customers who bought this item also bought
Privacy & Security
We will share your name and address with publisher, but we will not share your email address without your permission.
- This subscription will automatically renew until you decide to cancel.
- Before your subscription expires Amazon will notify you via e-mail of the rate at which you will renew. You may change your credit card, address information or cancel your subscription before the order is placed.
- Amazon will renew on your behalf at the lowest renewal rate then available to Amazon.com customers at the time of renewal.
Learn more about auto-renewal subscriptions on Amazon.com
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Top Customer Reviews
Its the same great magazine, except very hard to read on the Kindle. It's not formatted well, and words (sometimes complete sentences or pages) are not in the right order, or they're missing altogether. I cancelled the Kindle subscription and went back to the paper version.
I purchased a single copy for my Kindle, sort of a try and buy, and I like the flow and how the magazine reads on the Kindle. I will be subscribing.
Recipes are delicious and you can learn to be a better cook from reading this magazine.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
This magazine along with America's Test Kitchen and Cooks Illustrated are spin offs from the PBS programs....... Read morePublished 14 months ago by bkez
I like the portability of having the magazine with me, and not having to deal with the paper issue! I find it hard to throw away magazines because I know that sooner or later I am... Read morePublished 14 months ago by cat-h
in addition to the monthly recipes I especially enjoy the monthly crock pot and dinner for two recipesPublished 14 months ago by gordonL
love this item-just starting to use spices instead of salt. Their recipes give options that are just as tasty and healthier than the original.Published 17 months ago by Penny