Cook's, Pure Maple Extract, All Natural Premium Maple Sap from Vermont's Finest Maple Trees, 2 oz
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
|Allergen Information||Gluten Free|
|Number of Pieces||1|
About this item
- We make this superb flavor from the maple sap from Vermont's finest sugar maple trees.
- All Natural, Gluten-Free, Vegan & Kosher
- Use this versatile flavor to polish bakery products, sauces, cream fillings and more savory dishes.
- Available in a variety of sizes, from 2oz. to 32oz.
- Family owned since 1918
- Is Discontinued By Manufacturer : No
- Package Dimensions : 5.5 x 3.5 x 2 inches; 3.99 Ounces
- UPC : 036006012099
- ASIN : B004QQ6NV4
- Best Sellers Rank: #227,283 in Grocery & Gourmet Food (See Top 100 in Grocery & Gourmet Food)
- #53,589 in Cooking & Baking Grocery Supplies
- Customer Reviews:
Use a teaspoon or two of Cook's Pure Maple Extract to boost the maple flavor in your favorite recipes.
Statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the FDA and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition.
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Disclaimer: While we work to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists. Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and/or different information than that shown on our Web site. We recommend that you do not solely rely on the information presented and that you always read labels, warnings, and directions before using or consuming a product. For additional information about a product, please contact the manufacturer. Content on this site is for reference purposes and is not intended to substitute for advice given by a physician, pharmacist, or other licensed health-care professional. You should not use this information as self-diagnosis or for treating a health problem or disease. Contact your health-care provider immediately if you suspect that you have a medical problem. Information and statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition. Amazon.com assumes no liability for inaccuracies or misstatements about products.