COOKSMARK 10 Inch Nonstick Deep Square Grill Pan, Ribbed Griddle Pan with Stainless Steel Handle, Grilled Pan Oven Safe and Dishwasher Safe
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- 【Non-toxic and Healthy】 This 10 inch nonstick copper grill pan ensures you 100% safe and healthy cooking as Lead/Cadmium free. Enjoy perfect chargrilled foods from now on!
- 【Super Non-stick & Durable】Maxlon copper coating allows food to slide off, requiring less oil or fat during cooking, durable and wear-resistant. Grilled pan can be used on an outdoor grill, or cooking on indoor stovetops.
- 【Heat Evenly & Quickly】Aluminum core ensures rapid and even heat distribution。Note: This pan is suitable for gas and electric stovetop EXCEPT Induction. Oven safe up to 440℉.
- 【Dishwasher Safe & Easy Hand Wash】 Double-layer interior and wear-resistant exterior allow it safe for dishwasher. Non-stick coating for effortless handwash.
- 【Easy to Handle】Dual riveted stainless steel handles are ergonomically designed, which offer an easy comfortable grip, and stay cool while cooking.Lightweight for easy handling and lifting. Handle with hanging loop is for convenient storage.
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers also viewed these products
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
In COOKSMARK, we always focus on cookware manufacturing, research, upgrade, and strives to provide high-quality cookware to our customers. With many years of both sales and product development experience, we can understand and meet customer’s expectations. COOKSMARK provides you amazing cookware that helps you to have a joyful time in the kitchen and enjoy your passion for cooking.
Nonstick Grill Pans Ribbed for Low-Fat Cooking
The 10-Inch Square Grill Pan’s ridged surface sears grill marks onto your food and helps drain fat as you cook, making it a perfect choice for grilling meat, fish, eggplant, steaks, and more. Its square shape maximize cooking area and fits easily on a burner, it is oven safe so you can use it to sear foods on the stovetop and finish them in the oven.
Quick & Even Heating
This heavy-gauge grill pan is made of aluminum that offers consistent heat distribution, making it ideal for searing and grilling. The double-riveted stainless steel handle offers a soft grip and stays cool while you’re cooking on the stovetop.
Multi-Layer Nonstick Surface
The COOKSMARK Nonstick 10-Inch Square Grill Pan lets you cook confidently without worrying that food will stick to the pan thanks to a durable triple-layer, PFOA-free nonstick surface. The nonstick surface also allows you to use less oil, fat or butter for healthy cooking.
- Nonstick surface for easy cleaning.
- Stylish and durable square grill pan.
- Ridges add grill marks and drains fat.
- Dishwasher safe and Oven safe to 440F.
- Hard-anodized aluminum for even heating.
The COOKSMARK Nonstick 10-Inch Grill Frying Pan features a ridged surface that adds authentic grill marks to your food and helps drain fat while cooking. It is a stylish and durable solution for stovetop grilling and searing. Ideal for chicken breasts, hamburgers, sandwiches, and vegetables. This nonstick square grill pan is made of heavy-gauge, hard-anodized aluminum construction that ensures even and fast heating making it dishwasher-safe and oven safe to 440 degrees Fahrenheit, while a multi-layer nonstick surface offers effortless cooking and easy cleanup.
Dual-riveted Stainless Steel Handle
Ergonomic stainless steel handle offers a comfortable grip. It's designed to minimize heat transfer. The handle is oven safe up to 440°F. Handle with hanging loop is for convenient storage.
Premium Nonstick Coating
The durable and wear-resistant interior makes it dishwasher safe. Handwashing with warm soapy water is recommended to preserve the grilled pan's original appearance.
Sturdy Flat Bottom
Super conductive for even heat distribution, which help food cook evenly. The aluminum bottom makes the pan suitable for all cooking stovetops except induction.
How to Cook with Nonstick:
- Never use cooking spray. Aerosol cooking spray leaves a gummy residue that is difficult to remove, and that residue will cause food to stick. Instead, use an oil mister filled with olive or vegetable oil, or dab a bit of oil on a paper towel and carefully wipe the interior of the pan.
- Use the correct heat setting. Use low heat for warming, simmering and preparing sauces; use medium heat for frying, grilling, sautéing, searing or stir-frying; use high heat for boiling or reducing liquids.
- Preheat the pan. Nonstick cookware can take a minute or two longer to preheat compared to aluminum or stainless steel cookware. For best results, make sure your nonstick pan is heated to the proper temperature before adding food.
Compare with similar items
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
My first cooking episode was hash-browns. The pan heated very quickly and the heat was more intense than on my old Calphalon non-stick griddle. The hash- browns actually came out perfectly. I used a couple of wooden spatulas to flip the stack of taters over and I don't ever use spray oils in a can.
My disappointment was in examining it after it cooled down. There was a nick in the pan that opened up a small hole in the copper surface down to the bare metal. Having worked and demo-ed Calphalon for a couple of years, I'm an old pro at this and know enough to never use sharp knives or metal tools in non stick coated pan.
I couldn't believe my eyes. I wonder if the copper surface popped a bubble...
Anyway. I can't recommend you throw your money away as I just did on this piece of junk. Find a regular non stick. I think I'll try Analon this time. This is headed for the return bin.
Top reviews from other countries
This is the worst grill pan i have ever bought
I wouldn't recommend this to anyone
Just after a few uses it started pilling of.
Now a have to buy another one
Such a shame ad i was having high hopes because if the reviews