|Item Weight||11.13 pounds|
|Product Dimensions||6.5 x 16.2 x 15.2 inches|
|Item model number||CX1500UPS|
|Is Discontinued By Manufacturer||No|
|Item Package Quantity||1|
|Included Components||Building Materials & Ladders; Roofing; roof-vents|
|Warranty Description||1-Year Limited Warranty|
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
Cool Attic CX1500 Gable Mount Power Attic Ventilator with 2.6-Amp 60-Hz Motor and 14-Inch Blade
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- VENTILATOR FAN: This is a 1300 CFM Power Attic Gable Mount Ventilator with a 2.6 Amp thermally protected motor, a galvanized steel flange, and an automatic thermostat.
- ATTIC FAN: The Cool Attic Gable-Mount Attic Ventilator Fan offers effective power attic ventilation to reduce heat buildup, equalize temperatures inside and outside the attic. It has 14-inch fan with 600-square-inch intake. It is galvanized steel construction.
- EASY INSTALLATION: It cools attic up to 1,850 square feet and 3.4-amp, 115-volt, 60-Hz thermally protected motor, 1,300 CFM rating at 0.03 static pressure when used with model No. CX2121 automatic shutter. It helps keep your home cooler and reduce utility costs.
- HOME ROOF COOLING FAN: This fan helps prevent weather-induced home deterioration and make living areas more comfortable - all while helping reduce the operating cost of air conditioning. Easy to install with no holes in roof required.
- GABLE MOUNT FAN: It mounts easily in the gable of your home, behind existing louvers or any other gable louvers of your choice. It will provide ventilation without modifying your roofline, or where roof-mounting is impractical.
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
From the manufacturer
Gable Mount Power Attic Ventilators
Ventamatic Standard Galvanized Gable Mount Attic Vent - 1300 CFM (cubic feet per minute) standard gable mount attic exhaust ventilator. Galvanized steel construction.
Suitable for 1850 sq ft (square foot) attic. 2.6A (ampere) thermally protected motor. Includes 10A adjustable thermostat. 14" fan blade. Engineered mounting system virtually eliminates vibration and ensures quiet operation.
- 3.4-amp, 115-volt, 60-Hz thermally protected motor
- 14-inch fan with 600-square-inch intake
- Adjustable automatic thermostat
- Adjustable thermostat with built-in safety features
- Cools attics up to 1,850 square feet
- 1,300 CFM rating at 0.03 static pressure when used with model No. CX2121 automatic shutter
Cool Attic CX1500UPS Power Gable Ventilator Fan
Precision balanced fan blades for minimum vibration and no heat distortion. 4 fan blades for greater air movement.
This fan requires minimum 600 sq in (square inch) net free area intake vent area. Completely pre-assembled for easy installation, no special tools required. Easy installation behind static gable louvers or model.
- Rate: 1300 cfm
- Type: Power
- Material: Galvanized Steel
- Color: Mill
- For Use With: 1850 sq ft
- Motor Size: 2.6A
- Rough Opening: 15" Round
- Available in Different Size: 1500, 1600
Compare with similar items
Air Vent Gable Ventilator 53315 Attic and Whole House Fans, Multicolor,Medium
Broan-NuTone 35316 Gable Mount Attic Ventilator, Weathered Wood, 1600 CFM
Broan 433 Automatic Shutter for 353 and 35316 Gable Mount Attic Ventilator
AIR VENT Mount Power INC. 53316 Gable Attic Ventilator
Ekena Millwork GVOC18X18F Gable Vent, 18"W x 18"H x 2 3/8"P, Factory Primed White
|Sold By||Amazon.com||Amazon.com||Amazon.com||StoreForParts||Great Brands USA||Amazon.com|
|Item Dimensions||6.50 x 16.20 x 15.20 inches||19.00 x 19.00 x 8.00 inches||15.00 x 8.00 x 15.00 inches||16.75 x 2.75 x 16.75 inches||7.50 x 18.25 x 18.25 inches||1.13 x 18.00 x 18.00 inches|
The Cool Attic standard-duty Attic Exhaust Ventilator offers effective power attic ventilation to reduce heat buildup, equalize temperatures inside and outside the attic, help prevent weather-induced home deterioration, and make living areas more comfortable - all while helping reduce the operating cost of air conditioning. Easy to install with no holes in roof. U.S.A. Fan Diameter in. 14, Air Delivery CFM 1,300, Needs to be Hardwired Yes, Speeds qty. 1, Volts 120, Amps 2.6, Dimensions L x H in. 15 x 15, Depth in. 7. Galvanized steel construction Suitable for 1850 sq. ft. attic Includes 10 Amp adjustable thermostat Requires minimum 600 sq. in. net free air intake vent area Easy installation behind static gable louvers sold separately
Keep your attic cool and ventilated with the power gable ventilator fan. It cools attics up to 1,850 square feet using a 14-inch fan with a 1300 CFM rating. The fan has an adjustable automatic thermostat and prolongs the life of composite roof shingles with lower summer attic temperatures.