Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
3 Year Housewares Protection Planfrom Asurion, LLC
- No deductibles or added costs. Parts, labor and shipping included.
- Drops, spills and cracked screens covered from day one for portable products only.
- Other breakdowns covered after the manufacturer's warranty expires.
- File a claim online or by phone 24/7. If we can't repair it, we'll replace it or reimburse the purchase price with an Amazon e-gift card.
- Plans are only valid for new or certified refurbished products purchased in the last 30 days with no pre-existing damage. Protection plan documents will be delivered via email within 24 hours of purchase.
Cool On The Go! Personal Clip On Fan with LED Lights - Versatile Hands-Free Personal Cooling Device - USB Fan/Stroller Fan/Table Fan/Travel Fan/Wearable Fan/Tent Fan/Fan & More. Blue/White
|Controller Type||Button Control|
|Mounting Type||Clip On|
|Item Weight||12 Ounces|
|Item Dimensions L x W x H||6 x 4 x 2.25 inches|
About this item
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- PERSONAL FAN MULTIFUCTIONAL LED FAN with the 4ft USB Cable, it can easily be powered on a computer, AC wall adapter, DC car adapter or power bank without the need for batteries – lanyard included
- GREAT FOR ON THE GO at Theme Parks, the Game, Playing Sports, Camping or Hiking, at the Beach or by the Pool, Hot Flashes, at Work, BBQ & Picnics and more
- RECHARGEABLE FAN MODELS ARE ALSO AVAILABLE This personal fan can be converted to operate as a rechargeable fan with our high capacity 7.5V AC Wall charger – sold separately
- POWERFUL MINI BLADELESS STROLLER FAN is finger safe for babies and toddler. Also clips on any Infant car seat canopy to keep your baby cool when facing the opposite way in the car
- LONG LASTING BATTERY OPERATED FAN with over 5 hours of battery life on high speed, 8 hours on medium speed & 12 hours on low speed – 4 AA alkaline or rechargeable batteries required
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
Cool On The Go is a revolutionary personal cooling system that was designed with convenience in mind. It's lightweight and features a compact design that leaves your hands free as you’re working or playing in the heat!
While other personal fans are often bulky hand-held products that barely produce any airflow, the Cool On The Go PUMPS out air! It provides users with over 5 hours on high and over 8 hours on low, of a continuous steady airflow to help anyone keep cool and refreshed. Suitable for all ages!
Ideal uses include:
Baby Stroller Fan
Infant / Child Car Seat Fan
Use at Sporting Events
Many More – Use Your Imagination!
Cool On The Go provides over 5 hours of hands free, continuous cooling use on high speed and over 8 hours on low speed (using high performance Cool On The Go batteries, available separately. Performance varies using regular AA alkaline or other rechargeable batteries).
Uses 4 AA Alkaline or rechargeable batteries (Not included. Please don't mix&match batteries).
Revolutionary Cool On The Go Fan
Available Accessories (Sold Separately):
Cool On The Go high performance NiMH AA batteries
High performance 7.5V wall charger – Designed specifically for Cool On The Go
High performance 7.5V charger – Designed specifically for Cool On The Go. Great for road trips.
Compare with similar items
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
1. The flow is good. It is enough to feel from 2 feet away when turned all the way up.
2. It easily stands on a table top.
3. It's baby safe. My son likes to hold it and the blades are not even accessible, therefore making it baby hands-proof.
That's about it.
What I didn't like:
1. Its heavy! So heavy that it makes the shade covering on the stroller droop down. The directions say to put it on the side so it does not fall off onto the baby, which I do, and it still sags.
2. It comes with a charger so I was under the impression in was a rechargeable fan. It's not, UNLESS you purchase their battery separately, which is like another $20. To me, this is pretty misleading and makes me feel like the manufacturer is trying to pull a fast one on consumers. Also, it's over priced.
3. It dies fast! We maybe get an hour or 2 of full use before it slows down and dies. Ive already replaced the batteries like 3 times within maybe 5-6 uses.
4. Its bulky. I wish the design was a little slimmer and lighter. It's kind of big to pack and lug around. I'm mainly complaining of how heavy it is honestly.
5. The light is useless for the purpose of a baby stroller fan. I'm not really sure why anyone would need an LED light on their travel fan any way.
4. The clip is awkward. You can only slide the clip on one way and the adjustment of the air flow only goes up&down. This makes it difficult when my son doesn't want the air blowing directly on his face. I can't adjust it to go side to side like other stroller fans. It is really annoying.
All and all its not worth the money if you are looking to use it for a baby stroller fan.
Everytime I try to find the 2" wide pocket of air I feel ridiculous - Kind of like when I'm trying to cool off with the air provided in a commercial flight.
Definitely not enough.
I feel bad for the people that paid for the premium version that comes with batteries. That's just outrageous.
The voltage input shows that it requires a 7.5v charger but it only comes with a micro USB cable, which is 5 volts. It seems like this was designed with a lithium battery but they went with the AA's instead.
I appreciate that turning on the blue LED's are optional. The batteries do get charged by the fan, which I wasn't 100% sure was the case. It looks like the max belt size this will fit is a bit over 1", which is not big enough for the weight a belt would be expected to withstand.
Anyway, this is going back.