Cool Mist Humidifier - Mini Humidifier - Portable Humidifier - Travel Humidifier - Personal Humidifier - USB Humidifier (White)
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- WinteTech New Version Cool Mist Humidifier: Ideal for Desks, single rooms, baby rooms, travel hotel room, Planes and kids rooms. Small enough to take with you wherever you go! Plugs into any USB power source including portable phone chargers, puts moisture back into dry air from over-heating or cooling.
- Hassle-free and simple to use tank-less design: Simply screw onto a standard sized plastic water bottle such as Dasani, Aquafina, Smartwater, Fiji or Evian. And you can decide the bottle size according to your need.(<600ML).
- USB Cable Connection: Equipped with a USB cable, this humidifier can work with any USB device, like computer, power bank, or even in your car, more convenient to use.
- Whisper-Quiet Ultrasonic Operation: Less than 15 db means that this humidifier is one of the most silent ever made. automatic shut-off when without water.
- Improve Air Quality And Prevents Damage From Second Hand Smoke, Stale Air And Allergens: It functions as an ionizer by releasing negative ions into the air which combat harmful positive ions. This provides many health benefits e.g. improves breathing, strengthen the immune system, help to lift your mood and relieve stress.
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers also shopped for
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
WinTech New Portable USB Humidifier with Cool Mist Updated for 2016
In Working Time
Mist volume 40 ml/h. Meet the demand of private humidification.
Silent running, Running noise like the voices of flowers
Much More Mist
Automatic shut-off when without water.
Rugged material for extra durability
Easy To Use
Simply screw onto a standard sized plastic water bottle such as Dasani, Aquafina, Smartwater, Fiji or Evian. Power it on with car charger port, power bank, or computer, then you are ready to go! That's it!
1 year 100% satisfaction guarantee
Compare to similar items
|Shipping||—||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Sold By||—||SKUniverse||Deneve||BONECO North America Corp.||Mart4U|
|Item Dimensions||4.9 x 6.1 x 2.1 in||6.1 x 7.4 x 4 in||2.6 x 6.2 x 2.5 in||4.4 x 2.6 x 3 in||2.88 x 4.36 x 4.53 in|
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Very important to keep it running: Once it is off, dab the bit of water that has pooled on the top. It will block the mist from coming through. Mine had a small build-up of lime at the opening. I simply scratched it off with a wooden toothpick. Now, I dry it between uses. Propping up the unit and placing a few drops of vinegar for 10 minutes will also help dissolve any mineral build-up.
It is simple to use. Fill any 20 oz bottle with water and screw the base on. Flip it upside down and press the power button on the bottom of the base.
I gave this 4 out of 5 stars because I do not like the feature that causes it to turn off before the bottle is empty.
I would not recommend using this in a large room as it only provides steam in a small space.
- It reeeeks really bad for about 15 solid minutes (we shut it off after that and tried it again 2 days later) when you first run it.
- It shoots straight from the hole - which is exactly what I was looking for (I hate the ones that just shoot straight up) - but is relatively weak pressure. That means I had to basically put it on the hotel bed next to me to get any real benefit - especially in larger rooms, it would be a waste.
- It ran more than 10 hours on one 20 oz bottle, with some water left over, so that's awesome!
I'll probably continue to bring it with me on trips, as it's so transportable.
We plan on using this for future vacations and even in an office setting while sick.