Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
Cool Pup Splash About Dog Pool ,Blue
- A Great Place to Play – Give water-loving dogs their own special place to splash and play with this unique and easy-to-use Cool Pup dog pool
- Convenient Design – Made to last with extra-tough PVC; Easy to fill and empty using your hose and can be placed in the yard or on a deck or patio
- Collapsible – Won’t take up much space in the garage or shed thanks to the convenient fold-down design that makes it simple to pack and store while not in use
- Made to Last – Built to last with sturdy PVC that can be easily rinsed clean after each use; Simply rinse clean with a hose and dry thoroughly
- Comes in Three Sizes – Comes in sizes ranging from small (holds 19.75 gallons) to large (holds 119.25 gallons) for the perfect fit for all pups
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Give your four-legged friend a great place to cool down on hot summer days with this unique collapsible dog pool by Cool Pup. The portable, collapsible design means you can take this pet pool with you wherever you go — to the backyard, patio, porch or on your next summer vacation — to ensure that your pet is always cool and happy. This PVC backyard pet pool is simple to fill up and folds down completely for easy storage and transport. Three sizes are available to meet the needs of various breeds.
- Small: measures 31½"D x 8"H and holds up to 19¾ gallons of water
- Medium: measures 47"D x 12"H and holds up to 67 gallons of water
- Large: measures 63"D x 12"H and holds up to 119¼ gallons of water
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Safety WarningDo not leave pets or small children unattended near pool. Supervise your pets while they are playing or bathing. Do not allow pets to chew or stand on pool edge. Do not sit on pool edge. Empty pool after use. Do not fill pools past the Maximum Fill Line.
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I found the best way to dry it before putting away is to set it up one day right side up then flip it upside down for another day.
The pool doesn't drain 100% with the drain plug, there's a good 2-3 inches of water below where the drainage spout is. I'm able to pick up the edge opposite the spout and force a good portion out the spout. Then I can pick up the pool and drain it completely. The little plastic ring that is supposed fit the drain plug cover tight to the spout falls off a lot so make sure you have it every time.
Overall I'm happy with my purchase and would recommend to my friends and family, the fact that it folds up saves a lot of storage space. The storage bag they give you is crap, unless your an origami wizard. Fits big dogs easily, holds a good amount of water. Most important-- my dogs love it! They spent a lot of time in it this summer and were genuinely bummed out when it was empty.
As others have mentioned, the sides are made out of cardboard or cheap particle board that disintegrates when wet and once one side is compromised, the whole pool is useless. This was a massive waste of money. The $12 kiddie pool we bought at Wal-Mart lasted longer than this. I feel really disappointed that I spent so much on what ended up literally being a piece of garbage as it's in our trash can now.
We will be going to the local tractor supply to get a stock tank instead to use as a pool. I only wish I had known about that option before I paid $100 for something that lasted 10 minutes.
Other comments on pool.....although never mentioned in instructions this pool must be on a PERFECTLY LEVEL surface and will collapse if the weight of water is uneven against walls. Pool very difficult to drain....drain sits several inches off ground level leaving several inches of water in pool.....an amount this is TOO HEAVY to manually remove from pool by lifting pool to dump water.
My guess: There is a problem with the seal to the drain, which appears to be actually made for some other purpose, that allows water to seep into the walls. They feel made of heavy cardboard so they act like sponges.
The old red one appears off the market and this one should also be removed. They have not even attempted to fix the problem, just stop one and make a new model. Same problem though.
Why does Amazon continue to carry? Save your money, this is $100 bucks down the drain.