- Save 5% on Dimmable Drivers when you purchase 1 or more Single Color LED Strip offered by HitLights. Here's how (restrictions apply)
- Save 10% on 12 Volt Dimmers when you purchase 1 or more Single Color LED Strip offered by HitLights. Here's how (restrictions apply)
- Save 10% each on LED Strips offered by HitLights when you purchase 5 or more. Here's how (restrictions apply)
Buy Used and Save: Buy a Used "Cool White LED Light Strip, 3528 - 16.4 Feet, 300 ..." and save 77% off the $19.99 list price. Buy with confidence as the condition of this item and its timely delivery are guaranteed under the "Amazon A-to-z Guarantee". See all Used offers.
Cool White LED Light Strip, 3528 - 16.4 Feet, 300 LEDs, 5000K, 72 Lumens per Foot. 12V DC
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and Amazon Prime.
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- 300 Super BrightT 3528 LEDS for smooth and even light output without spotting. Cool White 5000K light is great for most residential applications. 16.4 feet per reel.
- Dimmable with separately sold dimmer switches, HitLights Dimmable drivers, or 12V DC PWM dimmers.
- Adhesive Backed And Cuttable for quick and easy installation, no tools required. Compatible with 8mm connectors - no electrical experience required. Cut lines every three LEDs two inches)
- Endless Possibilities. Use it on cabinets, toe-kicks, crown molding, shelving or displays - in kitchens, bedrooms, living rooms or anywhere else. See our weatherproof version for outdoor applications.
- Hitlights Quality. Backed by a one year warranty from HitLights for peace of mind. Contact our US-based customer service team at any time for no-hassle troubleshooting and replacement or for any questions about purchasing or installation.
This item is available because of the Add-on program
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Special offers and product promotions
From the manufacturer
Small lights. Big possibilities.
Our LED Light Strips are thin and discreet lighting products that can be mounted directly on most surfaces to provide professional-quality lighting effects. The 16.4 feet strips operate on 12 volts DC power, and can be used with a variety of dimmers, switches, connectors, and other low-voltage accessories. They are an ideal solution for task or accent lighting in kitchens, bathrooms, bedrooms and businesses and can be installed by anyone.
Our strips are available in warm white, cool white, red, green and blue, all in both indoor and outdoor varieties. They come with our HitLights 1 year warranty.
Bright and vivid colors
Available in cool white, warm white, red, green or blue.
Cuttable, connectable and easy to install
Can be cut every three LEDs (two inches) with scissors and connected with our solderless extensions. They are backed with 3M tape for easy installation.
Quality you can trust
HitLights is an American owned and operated company and has been selling LED products on Amazon for five years. We are the first Amazon Certified Brand to be UL Safety Approved.
Technical specifications :
- Input : 12V DC
- Output : 1180 lumens
- Strip width : 8 mm
- LEDs : 300 per spool
- LED type : 3528
- Strip length : 16 feet
- Warranty : 1 year
- Cool white : 5000K
- Warm white : 3000K
- Red, green and blue
Each roll is backed with 3M adhesive tape : No-hassle installation.
LED strip is cuttable every two inches : Use any length you need!
Compatible with all of our 3528 Connectors : Extend your run or bend it around a corner.
12 volts DC
Runs on 12 volts DC : Safe, easy and reliable.
|LED Light Strip||LED Power Adapter||In-Line Dimmer||Wired Connector||LED Foam Mounting Tape||LED Wire Mounting Clip|
|Description||Indoor Light Strip - 300 3528 LEDs||Converts wall power to 12V DC||Dial the amount of light you need||Bend and extend your LED Strips||Super durable indoor/outdoor mounting tape||Secures your wiring to a wall or other surface|
|Options||Warm white, cool white, red, green, blue||24 watt and 60 watt||Available as wall mount dimmer||6 inch & 3, 6, and 12 foot||32 feet and 100 feet||10 per pack|
|Compatible with 3528 Light Strips||✓||✓||✓||✓||✓||✓|
|Cut & connect compatible||✓||Not recommended||Not recommended||✓||✓||✓|
|No tools required||✓||✓||✓||✓||✓||✓|
|Warranty||1 year||2 year||1 year||1 year||1 year||1 year|
Compare to similar items
This item Cool White LED Light Strip, 3528 - 16.4 Feet, 300 LEDs, 5000K, 72 Lumens per Foot. 12V DC
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||
Exclusively for Prime members
|FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Color||Cool White||Cool White||—||Cool White||Cool White||White|
|Voltage||12 volts||12 volts||12 volts||12 volts||12 volts||12 volts|
|Wattage||24 watts||64 watts||48 watts||—||48 watts||24 watts|
Our flexible 3528 LED Light Strips are thin and discreet lighting products that can be mounted directly on most surfaces to provide professional-quality lighting effects. Our strips operate on 12V DC power, and can be used with a variety of dimmers, switches, connectors, and other low-voltage accessories to accomplish a wide variety of lighting tasks. Not only are our lights simple to install, but they can last for years with minimal power requirements. Great for accent lighting, cabinet lighting, these bright, high lumen strips run on 12 volts and are made to be long lasting and easy to install.
Cool White Indoor
Product Features :
Warm White, Neutral White, Cool White (3000K, 4000K, 5000K) and Red, Green, or Blue
Can be cut and reconnected every three LEDs
Come with included 3M adhesive backing for easy application
Dimmable with HitLights LED Dimmable Driver
IP-20 (Indoor) or IP-65 (Weatherproof)
1 Year Warranty
Clean the surface you intend to stick the light strip to
Remove the backing strip from the adhesive tape
Press and hold the light strip firmly against the surface
Plug your light strip into a compatible 12V DC power supply or dimmer
Connect your power supply to a wall outlet
Enjoy your beautiful LED light strip!
Our light strips are also cuttable and connectable with extension cables
Input : 12V DC
Output : 72 Lumens per Foot
Color Temperature : 5000K Cool White
Power Requirements : 1.3 Watts per Foot
Strip Width : 8 mm
LEDs : 300 smd 3528 chips per 16.4 foot roll
Part Number : L0512V-501-1630
Top customer reviews
* The strip comes with a female DC plug on one end, but you'll need the 12 volt DC transformer to actually plug it in to an outlet. ([...])
* They are really bright for an accent light, so I would also recommend the dimmer ([...] The strip, transformer and dimmer are available in a package here: [...]
* Unless you plan to use a solid 16' strip, you'll need to cut it down and use these PCB Strip Connectors to daisy-chain separate strips ([...] I also used these to splice in extension wires to route around appliances and other cabinet pieces that didn't need to be lighted.
* The LEDs are warm white as promised, but the light has a slightly acidic yellow quality compared to standard incandescent or halogen light. I think they look great, but might be helpful to know going in.
Overall these are a fantastic, cost-effective lighting option. They're pretty easy to figure out, but it's not a total breeze as some reviews indicate. Make sure you're comfortable doing some minor low-voltage electrical work, have electrical tape and wire strippers handy, and plan some extra time to play with the parts and figure everything out before installing (my cabinet job took about 3 hours all in).
4 stars just for the lack of instructions and the extra effort needed to figure this whole system out. Good luck!
The Bad....The color is not anywhere close to the pictures displayed on the product page. It is much paler, much bluer and looks like a bad florescent light. Upon future research I found the manufacturer make an even warmer light. I purchased that and it is a much more satisfying incandescent type color. I'm convinced the pictures on the product page are the alternate variation of these lights.
Long story short, if you are searching for an incandescent like color or anything like the "warm white" pictures on the product page, you
need to look for some in the 2700k spectrum. Theses are in the 3100k range.
I included this picture that clearly displays the variation in the spectrum choice. I added one star because these are so much cheaper than what is available at Home Depot/Lowes and they did work as advertised.
Check out the picture....I hope it helps!
I used the AspenTek LED Strip Connector Switch with Female DC plug for 8mm 3528 LED strip lights instead of a dimmer switch. The connectors on the switch appear to be the same as every other brand sold on Amazon. But the only problem was that the connector has a clasp and prong end that is suppose to connect to the copper circles on the cut ends of the LED strips and it does not line up well to make a secure connection. And the LED strips have a black piece next to the LEDs that interferes with the closing of the connector clasp. I got them to work still but I had to play with the connection a while and then mount the strips with them powered on to make sure the connection didn't get disrupted. I wonder if all the LED strip connectors for 8mm SMD3528 have these issues.
All said and done the strips are bright and operate perfectly so far. Very happy.