Cool2day® 30" Anime Costume Long Wavy Hair Cosplay Wig (Model: Jf010133) (Ice Blue)
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Hair material: 100% Japanese Kanekalon (high quality one) made fiber.
- Top Material and design: Adjustable Monofilament Net.
- Very stylish design with natural looking and soft touch. You can wear it to parties as well as for daily use.
- One size fit most head.With adjustable straps built in to the back to create a great fit.
- for Cosplay, Film, Theater, Party, Carneval, Halloween,Christmas,etc
Customers who bought this brand also shopped for
Texture: wave Size: One-size-fits-most" and work for both men and women AAA High quality Hair type: We GUARANTEE that the hair we sell is 100% kanekalon fiber. Package included: 1 x 30"anime Pretty ice blue Long Wavy Curly cosplay wig
- Package Dimensions: 12.1 x 8 x 1.6 inches
- Shipping Weight: 15.2 ounces
- ASIN: B005N3NJ02
- Item model number: JF010133
- Date first available at Amazon.com: September 15, 2011
- Average Customer Review:
Top customer reviews
The wig is very bouncy and full, and pretty enough that I'm nervous about spiking the front. It heat-resistant to a point-I managed to straighten it on the lowest setting without too much issue. Without heat though, no matter how many times you brush it, the curls will bounce back like new!
The color for me was exactly like the picture. The length reaches to the middle of my back when curled.
One thing that did make me nervous was that it did take a long time to reach me compared to other packages, but again I blame that on the bad weather. I will say there aren't ad many curls as the picture shows but oh well, a 1/3 looks nice as well. It also came with something to hold my hair in place. A weave cap or bald cap I think it was called. I didn't know it came with the wig so I was surprised and grateful. (Even though I already ordered bald caps lol)
The color is lovely, ice blue is a good description. It came cut and curled as shown. The strap in the cap is very helpful, the wig stays on securly with very minimal pinning. Only issue I had is that you could see through to the wig cap in the front especially, which made it hard to style it.
I personally am a 'multi-wig' kinda gal so I got it to wear layered with another one so the crown is not an issue for me. I also had a friend help me trim up the bangs to work better for me, which made it much more wearable without fussing with the front.
Tip: if you're trying to get it to look more 'real' on top, use a nude wig cap instead of a dark one.
And it very long, which is perfect! Looks real and feels real! Great buy!